This incredible Lion Feeding Experience offers you the chance to meet and hand-feed our powerful, endangered Asiatic lions.
£150 for one person or £250 for two!
Step behind the scenes in this daring, hands-on adventure! Meet one of the zoo's keepers and help prepare the lions’ meat before heading over to their enclosure and being introduced to these majestic animals. Then steady your heartbeat and get ready to hand-feed a lion with only the enclosure railings between yourself and their powerful jaws.
During the feed you can soak up fascinating lion facts from the highly experienced lion keeper, whilst learning all about the problems their species are facing in the wild and the work we do to help support them.
Your behind the scenes encounter will last approximately 30 minutes and include:
- Free admission to the Zoo for the participant and a guest
- The unforgettable chance to get even closer to our endangered Asiatic lions
- Go behind the scenes to help prepare the lions’ lunch
- The thrilling opportunity to hand-feed our lions
- A special souvenir
- The opportunity to learn about this incredible species and ask our knowledgeable keepers all about our Asiatic lions
- Complimentary lunch voucher for The Hide Restaurant
By buying a Lion Feeding Experience, not only will it be a day to remember but you will also be contributing to our conservation work both at Bristol Zoo Gardens and around the world, helping to save animals from extinction.
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)117 4285 300
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|