Welcome to the ultimate 21st Century indoor theme park!
The Grand Pier is open every day, except Christmas Day, so come hail, rain or shine, you’ll always get a warm welcome. Whatever the weather is doing outside, it’s still fun, fun, fun on the inside.
The Grand Pier offers visitors some world-class rides and attractions, including a 300-metre indoor go-kart track, F1 simulators and robo-coaster.
Admission is £1 unless you are attending a private or ticketed event.
There is something for everyone, young and old alike – from the arcade machines to thrilling rides, or a relaxing traditional afternoon tea in the exquisite Edwardian-style tea rooms.
The Pavilion building now boasts function rooms, wedding venues, state-of-the-art conferencing facilities, entertainment and event space, all under one roof.
The Grand Pier has 5 stars from North Somerset Council for food hygiene and a diamond award from the hotel and restaurants association for all their outlets and event rooms, both awards are the highest attainable in their disciplines.
About The Grand Pier
Situated in Weston super Mare, the Grand Pier was originally constructed in 1904, the Grand Pier featured a 2,000 seat theatre which was used as a music hall and for opera, stage plays and ballet. The original pavilion was destroyed by fire in 1930. A new pavilion was built in 1933 which housed a large, undecover fun fair. In 1974 the pier became a Grade II listed building. In 2008 the Grand Pier was completely destroyed by fire. Following a £51 Million investment the Grand Pier re-opened it’s doors in October 2010.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Beach side refreshment kiosk
- Cafes/Licensed Family Restaurants/Refreshments
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Open All Year
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Wedding Venue
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Groups Accepted - Pre-booked coach groups do not pay admission charge.
- An Introduction to the Pier
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest
Public Transport DirectionsThere is a bus stop right outside the Pier. It is a short walk from Weston-Super-Mare train station. For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1053
- Sandy WNottinghamshire, United KingdomBrilliantWednesday, 11th September 2019Great place even though u have to pay to go onto the pier, shame the Aquarium is closed, 2 floors of fun at the end of the pier Read full review
- jwardwoodvilleWoodville, United KingdomGood timeThursday, 12th September 2019Well kept pier that costs £1 entrance fee However let down by having fish and chips in the cafe Fish excellent but chips were very hard Read full review
- D4388WAmichellewTrip Type:CouplesDisappointingFriday, 13th September 2019Such a beautiful pier but it only homes an amusement arcade and a restaurant with fantastic views, however it’s a pity it doesn’t own itself to something more historical and have something more... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)1934 620 238
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|