Grand Pier at Weston-super-Mare
Tel: +44 (0)1934 620 238
Grand Pier at Weston-super-Mare has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Welcome to the ultimate 21st Century indoor theme park!
The Grand Pier is open every day, except Christmas Day, so come hail, rain or shine, you’ll always get a warm welcome. Whatever the weather is doing outside, it’s still fun, fun, fun on the inside.
The Grand Pier offers visitors some world-class rides and attractions, including a 300-metre indoor go-kart track, F1 simulators and robo-coaster.
Admission is £1 unless you are attending a private or ticketed event.
There is something for everyone, young and old alike – from the arcade machines to thrilling rides, or a relaxing traditional afternoon tea in the exquisite Edwardian-style tea rooms.
The Pavilion building now boasts function rooms, wedding venues, state-of-the-art conferencing facilities, entertainment and event space, all under one roof.
The Grand Pier has 5 stars from North Somerset Council for food hygiene and a diamond award from the hotel and restaurants association for all their outlets and event rooms, both awards are the highest attainable in their disciplines.
About The Grand Pier
Situated in Weston super Mare, the Grand Pier was originally constructed in 1904, the Grand Pier featured a 2,000 seat theatre which was used as a music hall and for opera, stage plays and ballet. The original pavilion was destroyed by fire in 1930. A new pavilion was built in 1933 which housed a large, under cover fun fair. In 1974 the pier became a Grade II listed building. In 2008 the Grand Pier was completely destroyed by fire. Following a £51 Million investment the Grand Pier re-opened it’s doors in October 2010.
- An Introduction to the Pier
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Beach side refreshment kiosk
- Cafes/Licensed Family Restaurants/Refreshments
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Open All Year
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Wedding Venue
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Groups Accepted - Pre-booked coach groups do not pay admission charge.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1094
- Steve GTrip Type:FamilyAvoid.Sunday, 6th June 2021Terrible, dangerously over crowed. No Covid measures in place, staff overwhelmed and clearly taken for granted. The owners and mangers should be assumed! Will be informing EHO, HSE and trading... Read full review
- G3523XPstephenkPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLook around before buying ride wristbandsTuesday, 8th June 2021Firstly we had originally planned on making a day of visiting and allowing a good few hours to take in the grand pier and it's attractions and had planned on buying a wrist band for the rides. I... Read full review
- Lauren aTrip Type:CouplesGreatWednesday, 9th June 2021Loved the gran pier was a amazing holiday. Everyone was wearing a mask it was clean and it was very enjoyable Read full review