Cooking it! is a fun and relaxed cookery school in the heart of Bristol, a stone’s throw from both the Whiteladies road and the Gloucester Road, in the trendy Chandos Road. Close to the centre and easily accessible by public transport.
Children, adults, teenagers, big groups, small groups, hen parties, birthday parties are all welcome. The classes and workshops are hands-on and fun where groups will prepare nutritious food, in a great environment.
Cooking it runs after school and Saturday cooking classes for primary and secondary school children. Holiday classes and workshops for children.
Monica’s speciality is Spanish cookery and tapas, but she can cook anything. In fact, you can join one of her tapas supper club (only 3 times a year).
The classes are based on simplicity and good unfussy, healthy food. All classes are in small groups, this way will ensure that each individual gets as much attention as they deserve and/or need.
- Cooking it runs classes for Pre-Uni students and Uni students to learn the basics of cookery.
- Residential cookery courses for young people are also available.
- After school cookery classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays for primary school children.
- Saturday baking classes for primary and secondary school children.
- Duke of Edinburgh classes for young people wanting to achieve the award.
- Holiday and half term classes for children.
- Special cookery events like Valentine’s, Halloween.
- Families particular cooking classes
- Corporate events (are their favourite
- Hen and Stag Parties
- Cookery classes for adults
And parties!!!…..at Cooking it they love parties. See their website for more details
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- Victoria RReally good funMonday, 14th March 2022I went to the Tapas Class as part of a group booking for a hen do last weekend and had a fantastic time. Everything was brilliantly organised, lots of help, tips and advice... and once cooked the... Read full review
- JimJammingMaidstone, United KingdomTapas Galore!Tuesday, 22nd March 2022Monica and Cooking It hosted our group of nearly 25 as part of our company weekend away. The recipes and the environment provided for cooking were both excellent, and having Monica's expertise on... Read full review
- Sheila HSomerset, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySo disappointing.Thursday, 7th April 2022We had expected an evening of learning new skills and experiencing new cuisine. On arrival we were surprised to be the only participants wearing masks and, although they are not now compulsory, in a... Read full review