Cooking it! is a fun and relaxed cookery school in the heart of Bristol, a stone’s throw from both the Whiteladies road and the Gloucester Road, in the trendy Chandos Road. Close to the centre and easily accessible by public transport.
Children, adults, teenagers, big groups, small groups, hen parties, birthday parties are all welcome. The classes and workshops are hands-on and fun where groups will prepare nutritious food, in a great environment.
Cooking it runs after school and Saturday cooking classes for primary and secondary school children. Holiday classes and workshops for children.
Monica’s speciality is Spanish cookery and tapas, but she can cook anything. In fact, you can join one of her tapas supper club (only 3 times a year).
The classes are based on simplicity and good unfussy, healthy food. All classes are in small groups, this way will ensure that each individual gets as much attention as they deserve and/or need.
- Cooking it runs classes for Pre-Uni students and Uni students to learn the basics of cookery.
- Residential cookery courses for young people are also available.
- After school cookery classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays for primary school children.
- Saturday baking classes for primary and secondary school children.
- Duke of Edinburgh classes for young people wanting to achieve the award.
- Holiday and half term classes for children.
- Special cookery events like Valentine’s, Halloween.
- Families particular cooking classes
- Corporate events (are their favourite
- Hen and Stag Parties
- Cookery classes for adults
And parties!!!…..at Cooking it they love parties. See their website for more details
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good2
- KatB612Trip Type:BusinessFantastic team-building making tapas!Friday, 14th June 2019Monica was so friendly and welcoming to our small staff team. We had a great time preparing a FEAST of tapas before sitting down to eat together. A great bonding experience and way better than just... Read full review
- Fiona PTrip Type:BusinessCooking classSaturday, 15th June 20195 of us (colleagues) went for an afternoon of tapas making and eating. We had such a lovely time and the food was delicious. I'd really recommend this as a day or evening out with colleagues... Read full review
- Tennant29186220Phnom Penh, CambodiaTrip Type:BusinessWhat a fun packed afternoonMonday, 24th June 2019I booked a team event for five people to make a mexican meal. I could not get over the quantity and quality of food that we had to prepare. Great fun and Monica showed tremendous enery and enthusiasm... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)776 584 4763
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|