Cooking it! is a fun and relaxed cookery school in the heart of Bristol, a stone’s throw from both the Whiteladies road and the Gloucester Road, in the trendy Chandos Road. Close to the centre and easily accessible by public transport.
Children, adults, teenagers, big groups, small groups, hen parties, birthday parties are all welcome. The classes and workshops are hands-on and fun where groups will prepare nutritious food, in a great environment.
Cooking it runs after school and Saturday cooking classes for primary and secondary school children. Holiday classes and workshops for children.
Monica’s speciality is Spanish cookery and tapas, but she can cook anything. In fact, you can join one of her tapas supper club (only 3 times a year).
The classes are based on simplicity and good unfussy, healthy food. All classes are in small groups, this way will ensure that each individual gets as much attention as they deserve and/or need.
- Cooking it runs classes for Pre-Uni students and Uni students to learn the basics of cookery.
- Residential cookery courses for young people are also available.
- After school cookery classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays for primary school children.
- Saturday baking classes for primary and secondary school children.
- Duke of Edinburgh classes for young people wanting to achieve the award.
- Holiday and half term classes for children.
- Special cookery events like Valentine’s, Halloween.
- Families particular cooking classes
- Corporate events (are their favourite
- Hen and Stag Parties
- Cookery classes for adults
And parties!!!…..at Cooking it they love parties. See their website for more details
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good2
- Bluedragonfire76Bristol, United KingdomExcellent Team-building SocialMonday, 16th September 2019Monica was warm and welcoming and the recipes she provided were yummy and easy to follow. We split our 18 people into 3 teams and made our tapas. It was happy chaos and felt great to sit down at the... Read full review
- Rich MWelland, United KingdomGreat afternoon out, excellent hostMonday, 16th September 2019Thank you Monica for a great afternoon of team building, cooking & eating. Really fun afternoon with an informative host. Highly recommend. Read full review
- aegP2319NOTrip Type:BusinessFriday 13th!Monday, 16th September 2019First day in the office and a great trip to Cooking It had by all! Thank you team - and most importantly Monica - for a fabulous afternoon with much fun and good enjoyed by all! Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)776 584 4763
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|