Calling all gardening enthusiasts! Bristol Zoo Gardens are offering the exciting opportunity to spend an afternoon learning from their experienced Zoo Gardening Team, and putting your new skills to use in their award-winning botanical gardens.
Experience the pleasure of working in botanical gardens for £50!
Bristol Zoo Gardens are the proud winners of a vast number of respected horticultural awards and this is your chance to learn top tips from their highly trained gardeners, whilst gaining an extra special insight as to how they keep their gardens at a beautifully high standard.
This fantastic package includes:
- Free admission to the Zoo for the participant and a guest
- A cuppa with the award winning gardening team
- The chance to get insight into how they grow and nurture their flowers, plants and trees and apply your new found knowledge at home
- Going behind the scenes of one of the oldest and most prestigious Zoos in Europe
- A special souvenir
- The opportunity to learn about a wide variety of plant species and ask their knowledgeable gardeners all about the gardens and conservation programmes in the UK and worldwide!
Pick from a selection of themed months depending on what interests you the most, ranging from working on the famous Herbaceous Border to assisting with tropical plant displays.
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)117 4285 300
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|