Learn how to cook delicious authentic Thai food with a Thai chef in Bristol!
Nuch Wills has been teaching cooking classes in Bristol since 2013 and cooking Thai food since she was 4 years old. A lesson with My Thai Kitchen is the perfect way to learn how to cook and eat some healthy Thai food!
There are plenty of opportunities to taste the dishes during the class and at the end of the lesson you get to take home the food you cooked, with enough food to share with a friend, partner or your family!
Choose a group lesson with a maximum of six people or take a private lesson, one on one or make your own group of family or friends. Whatever you choose, you get personal tuition suitable for beginners or expert cooks.
Nuch completed Intensive Training in Royal Thai Cuisine at the famous Blue Elephant restaurant and cooking school in Phuket. Her natural talent as a chef is combined with a friendly and informative teaching style that makes her Thai cooking course fun and tasty!
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 8 years and above
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- 168irBath, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWe will be back for more!Saturday, 16th March 2019We had a block booking for six adult family members and we all said we’d love to go again and learn other dishes. Nuch is a very welcoming and talented chef who had great patience with our limited... Read full review
- Jason ATrip Type:Friends getawayInteresting, fun, informative and relaxedFriday, 22nd March 2019It was a pleasure to meet Nuch and her very relaxed, friendly but obviously knowledgeable style, which put us at ease straightaway. As, despite trying to “knock up” Thai dishes at home, we knew we... Read full review
- JMHWBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesImmerse yourself in Thai flavoursMonday, 1st April 2019Nuch sent over a choice of dishes beforehand and we cooked Tom Yum soup and Penang Chicken; intense flavours, so delicious. You sit at Nuch’s kitchen table and chop away, then go to the stove and... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)752 3726 599
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Flexible opening hours. Please visit website for more information