Learn how to cook delicious authentic Thai food with a Thai chef in Bristol!
Nuch Wills has been teaching cooking classes in Bristol since 2013 and cooking Thai food since she was 4 years old. A lesson with My Thai Kitchen is the perfect way to learn how to cook and eat some healthy Thai food!
There are plenty of opportunities to taste the dishes during the class and at the end of the lesson you get to take home the food you cooked, with enough food to share with a friend, partner or your family!
Choose a group lesson with a maximum of six people or take a private lesson, one on one or make your own group of family or friends. Whatever you choose, you get personal tuition suitable for beginners or expert cooks.
Nuch completed Intensive Training in Royal Thai Cuisine at the famous Blue Elephant restaurant and cooking school in Phuket. Her natural talent as a chef is combined with a friendly and informative teaching style that makes her Thai cooking course fun and tasty!
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 8 years and above
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- ruthp260Trip Type:CouplesVery Relaxed and InformativeMonday, 21st January 2019This was an amazing Christmas present. We had a lovely time. There was plenty to take home and feed us and our friends. Will be recommending to our friends and family. Read full review
- Andy PLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelFun and delicious Thai cooking lessonFriday, 25th January 2019Nuch is an experienced chef and a great teacher, and taught our class of six how to make Chicken & Cashew Nuts (Gai Pad Met Ma-Maung) and Tom Kha Gai from scratch. I left confident that I could make... Read full review
- zebrazebra99Cardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing!Monday, 4th February 2019Nuch was an amazing teacher and very knowledgeable about everything. We booked on to a group class and the other attendees were very friendly and fun. The food we made to go home with tasted... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)752 3726 599
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Flexible opening hours. Please visit website for more information