AboutNumber Seven Boat Trips was established in 1999 as a passenger boat company providing public ferry services and private charter trips around Bristol and on the River Avon.
Number Seven Boat Trips operate a fleet of four boats, offering passenger capacities of fifty, thirty-six and twenty-eight. Each of them is available for private river cruises, as well providing regular public ferry services around Bristol's historic Floating Harbour. All the boats are crewed by qualified boatmasters and mates.
You can enjoy a leisurely cruise through the Floating Harbour and onto the River Avon. Daytime trips are available from March to October (weather permitting), with the changing seasons showing the river and surrounding countryside.
The four-hour Avon Gorge trip starts in the Floating Harbour. Number Seven Boat Trips make their way into the Cumberland Basin, arriving three hours before high water. Here the team enter the lock, and after the water level is lowered, join the River Avon some two and a half hours before high water.
Number Seven Boat Trips also operate the cross harbour ferry from Brunel's ss Great Britain to the Harbourside (Hotwells). This is a council subsidised service.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Dogs Accepted
- Event Venue
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- Spanish spoken
- Special group rates
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good5
- hawkes2anCranbrook, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getaway"Any more fares, please"Thursday, 9th May 2019"Any more fares, please," shouted the skipper, helmsman and only crew member of the No. 7 Ferry from the floating harbour in Bristol City Dock to Brunel's SS Great Britain. It's only £1 (children... Read full review
- SHEATH19London, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNo.7 Boat TripsSunday, 19th May 2019We had a private hire as part of a hen do (all a surprise from the bride!) and every interaction was a breeze - friendly team on the end of the phone, fantastic and friendly team on-board, and ticked... Read full review
- TessaPolisCheltenham, United KingdomNot what it says on the website!Thursday, 13th June 2019We travelled as a group of 57. Our Social Secretary is extremely efficient and we were looking forward to a boat trip round Bristol Docks and then on the rural River Avon. When we boarded it soon... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 3659
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Please see website for full timetable details.