Number Seven Boat Trips
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 3659
AboutNumber Seven Boat Trips was established in 1999 as a passenger boat company providing public ferry services and private charter trips around Bristol and on the River Avon.
Number Seven Boat Trips operate a fleet of four boats, offering passenger capacities of fifty, thirty-six and twenty-eight. Each of them is available for private river cruises, as well providing regular public ferry services around Bristol's historic Floating Harbour. All the boats are crewed by qualified boatmasters and mates.
You can enjoy a leisurely cruise through the Floating Harbour and onto the River Avon. Daytime trips are available from March to October (weather permitting), with the changing seasons showing the river and surrounding countryside.
The four-hour Avon Gorge trip starts in the Floating Harbour. Number Seven Boat Trips make their way into the Cumberland Basin, arriving three hours before high water. Here the team enter the lock, and after the water level is lowered, join the River Avon some two and a half hours before high water.
Number Seven Boat Trips also operate the cross harbour ferry from Brunel's ss Great Britain to the Harbourside (Hotwells). This is a council subsidised service.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Please see website for full timetable details.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Dogs Accepted
- Event Venue
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- Spanish spoken
- Special group rates
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good7
- Cle0meChepstow, United KingdomLovely AfternoonWednesday, 21st August 2019The staff were great and our group of 28 fitted into the social space perfectly. The cruise was delightful. although the buffet sandwiches were disappointing, but the scones lovely. Bar good value... Read full review
- RobininBRISTOLBristol, United KingdomGreat service - if it is not rainingThursday, 22nd August 2019These colourful boats and interesting teams are a fine way around the harbour but - not ideal if it is raining! Also run the cross harbour ferry from the SS Great Britain - shame it doesn't run a... Read full review
- 4567TRFantastic afternoon on the Silver SalmonMonday, 2nd September 2019We couldn't have been more delighted with our hen party cruise down the Avon on the Silver Salmon. We were a group of 30 people, and cruised for two hours. The boat was extremely comfortable and... Read full review