AboutNumber Seven Boat Trips was established in 1999 as a passenger boat company providing public ferry services and private charter trips around Bristol and on the River Avon.
Number Seven Boat Trips operate a fleet of four boats, offering passenger capacities of fifty, thirty-six and twenty-eight. Each of them is available for private river cruises, as well providing regular public ferry services around Bristol's historic Floating Harbour. All the boats are crewed by qualified boatmasters and mates.
You can enjoy a leisurely cruise through the Floating Harbour and onto the River Avon. Daytime trips are available from March to October (weather permitting), with the changing seasons showing the river and surrounding countryside.
The four-hour Avon Gorge trip starts in the Floating Harbour. Number Seven Boat Trips make their way into the Cumberland Basin, arriving three hours before high water. Here the team enter the lock, and after the water level is lowered, join the River Avon some two and a half hours before high water.
Number Seven Boat Trips also operate the cross harbour ferry from Brunel's ss Great Britain to the Harbourside (Hotwells). This is a council subsidised service.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Dogs Accepted
- Event Venue
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- Spanish spoken
- Special group rates
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Groups Accepted
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- Bluedragonfire76Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessThe Perfect Work's Do !Monday, 13th August 2018We booked a 3.5 hr river cruise on the Silver Salmon, which took place this past Saturday afternoon. From initial enquiry and booking to the river cruise itself, the staff were helpful... Read full review
- 732MichaelW732Newbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDoes the jobThursday, 16th August 2018As advertised on the boat takes you " from here to there." We took the short ferry ride across the water,to and fro from the SS Great Britain. One way costs £1.00, kids under 6 free. Holds 10... Read full review
- Charlotte BTrip Type:Friends getawayBest 30th Birthday PartyWednesday, 29th August 201840 of my friends dressed up as Pirates for a booze cruise for my 30th and it was great. The help beforehand was great. The crew on the day were so friendly, really helpful and patient (with 40... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 3659
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Please see website for full timetable details.