PlaySpace is an indoor soft play centre, on the edge of central Bristol, set up by parents, for parents.
When parents of two, Harry and Laura Stevens, set up PlaySpace their goal was to create an indoor play centre not just where kids would have a great time, but THE BEST playcentre in the South West, a place where:
It's safe, clean and nice to be in, so parents & guardians can actually relax a bit.
The coffee is superb.
The food is healthy and delicious (not the usual deep-fried rubbish!), and sourced wherever possible from local suppliers using British ingredients.
Staff enjoy their work, feel valued and therefore provide really good service.
There's always something going on - like their free arts-and-crafts drop in sessions for pre-schoolers, or face-painting at weekends.
PlaySpace has seven different play zones, all carefully designed to challenge and stimulate children aged from 0 to 10 years.
• A huge multi-level soft play structure with giant wavy slide, ball cannons, tube slide, rope bridge, tunnels and look outs.
• The Imagination Zone with a playhouse and a play car to stimulate young imaginations.
• A WOW Toys play area, developmental toys to inspire young minds.
• A large Toddler Village with its own wavy slide, log climb, ball pool, ride-ons & push-alongs, a play house, giant building blocks and more. (3's-and-under only)
• Separate safe Baby Area with baby gyms, bouncy chairs and toys.
• Sports Area for a gentle kick around or some more organised fun and games.
• And the unique Activity Room with supervised drop-in arts & crafts, cooking and messy play sessions and a big train set to keep them entertained too.
The activity sessions are always popular and are held every weekday in school term-time at 11.00am and 1.30pm and during the holidays at 11am and 1.00pm. What's included? Usually it includes an arts and crafts activity, followed by a sing-song (in the morning) plus squash and a biscuit for the children. Activity schedules are often themed and change regularly.
At PlaySpace they also specialise in hosting brilliant children’s parties that are great value, fantastic fun for the kids and easy and enjoyable for you! They have 4 themed party rooms, including Outer Space, Under the Sea, Treasure Island and Magic Kingdom. PlaySpace offer numerous party packages, which include up to 1 hour 20 minutes of soft play.If you are looking for something a little more private, they can offer exclusive venue hire too.
And last but not least, they take their food and drink very seriously at PlaySpace! As well as serving the highest quality, freshly-ground, made-to-order-by-our-own-fair-hands cappuccino's, latte's and espresso's, their fresh food is a major feature too. In fact, many of their customers tell them it's one of the aspects they love best about PlaySpace.
If you've not tried PlaySpace yet, please do! They hope you'll be pleasantly surprised.
- Café - They have an onsite café with plenty of seating and great views of the play equipment
- First Aid - There is always a first aider on site
- Insurance included
- Shop - WOW toys are available for purchase at reception
- In town/city centre - About 10 mins from central Bristol
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - They have plenty of parking
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)117 955 0070
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* During Bristol School Term Time
Monday - Friday 10am - 6.30pm
Saturday: 10am - 6.30pm
Sunday: 10am - 5:30pm
Holiday Opening Times
From Monday-Friday in Bristol school half terms & holidays PlaySpace will normally open between 9:30am - 6pm.
On Bank Holidays Sunday opening times will apply.
Closed on December 24th, 25th & 26th, January 1st and on Easter Sunday each year.
* In exceptionally warm summer weather we may close from (3:30pm) so please call to confirm.