What is Puzzlair 4D?
It is a unique and exciting real life escape room experience. Why is it 4D? Because you are in the game and have to find the way out by simply using your brain!
The aim is simple: get out in time. A group of 2-5 people have 60 minutes to find the hidden objects, solve the puzzles, break the codes and open the locks before the clock hits zero. The games are cleverly designed to test all aspects of problem solving. It's all about teamwork, mental dexterity and thinking outside the box.
This game can be a pulse-raising event for friends, colleagues, classmates, families or ideal for team-buildings hen do’s, stag do’s and birthday parties. They guarantee that all the members of the team will have fun with lots of challenges they never faced before.
Puzzlair is waiting for you with 6 differently themed game rooms to make place for maximum 30 participants playing at the same time.
Puzzlair 4D is in the heart of Old Market quarter, just 5 minutes walk from Cabot Circus.
The perfect gift experience is just a few clicks away! Don't give gifts...give an experience! Buy a Puzzlair escape and gift voucher at Puzzlair.co.uk.
Puzzlair-4D, the Real Life Escape Game is the best fun you can have in Bristol according to hundreds of Tripadvisor users, earning Puzzlair the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
After nearly 6 years of being open they strongly believe that giving an experience to your loved ones is better than another set of porcelain or an upgraded mobile. An experience is what they will remember for years. And this is the meaning of the gift exactly. A memory. A fantastic memory with friends and/or families. This is what they offer.
Their Early Bird Promotion is as follows:
Buy their personalised Christmas voucher and use the code EARLYBIRD or EARLYBIRDS at the checkout
From 25th of September till 24th of October get 25% off and from 25th of October till 24th of November get 15% off the price
The vouchers are available on http://www.puzzlair.co.uk/booking/
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 10 years old
- In town/city centre
- Stag and Hen Parties
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good83
- verityjaycwTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing and utterly hilarious!Tuesday, 8th October 2019My two friends and I took part in the Poltergeist room as part of our girls trip to Bristol. We were absolutely useless but we still had so much fun. The puzzles were great and the experience was... Read full review
- BarbaraAB1Bath, United KingdomAn enjoyable hourFriday, 11th October 2019We had a great time with our teenage grandkids at Puzzlair-4D last week. The amount of help given got us out with less than a minute to spare - we would have liked to have escaped without help, but... Read full review
- BeccaP48Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAMAZING! Best escape rooms in Bristol.Sunday, 13th October 2019Have done 2 of Puzzlair’s escape rooms - they’re tough, really inventive and the Police Van is just incredible - different to any puzzle room I’ve done. On top of that, it’s an independent local... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)7706 053 498
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|