What is Puzzlair 4D?
It is a unique and exciting real life escape room experience. Why is it 4D? Because you are in the game and have to find the way out by simply using your brain!
The aim is simple: get out in time. A group of 2-5 people have 60 minutes to find the hidden objects, solve the puzzles, break the codes and open the locks before the clock hits zero. The games are cleverly designed to test all aspects of problem solving. It's all about teamwork, mental dexterity and thinking outside the box.
This game can be a pulse-raising event for friends, colleagues, classmates, families or ideal for team-buildings hen do’s, stag do’s and birthday parties. They guarantee that all the members of the team will have fun with lots of challenges they never faced before.
Puzzlair is waiting for you with 6 differently themed game rooms to make place for maximum 30 participants playing at the same time.
Puzzlair 4D is in the heart of Old Market quarter, just 5 minutes walk from Cabot Circus.
The perfect gift experience is just a few clicks away! Don't give gifts...give an experience! Buy a Puzzlair escape and gift voucher at Puzzlair.co.uk.
Puzzlair-4D, the Real Life Escape Game is the best fun you can have in Bristol according to hundreds of Tripadvisor users, earning Puzzlair the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
After nearly 4 years of being open they strongly believe that giving an experience to your loved ones is better than another set of porcelain or an upgraded mobile. An experience is what they will remember for years. And this is the meaning of the gift exactly. A memory. A fantastic memory with friends and/or families. This is what they offer.
Their Early Bird Promotion is as follows:
Buy their personalised Christmas voucher and use the code EARLYBIRDS at the checkout
From 15th of September till 14th of October get 25% off and from 15th of October till 15th of November get 15% off the price
The vouchers are available on http://www.puzzlair.co.uk/booking/
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 10 years old
- In town/city centre
- Stag and Hen Parties
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good78
- KellyW393Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayThe BEST escape roomsSunday, 14th April 2019Office of John monroe, lab of professor pasted, prison van and The poltergeist room = all fantastic. Lots of fun, great adrenaline rush, all rooms different so no clues are the same. Best escape... Read full review
- Explorer52170041967Trip Type:Friends getawayCreative & ChallengingMonday, 15th April 2019Had a great time with a group of 5; one seasoned Escape Roomer, three who’d done one or two and one first-timer. We were all kept busy and entertained throughout. We were told prior to entry the... Read full review
- KnspowerTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing Service and ExperienceWednesday, 17th April 2019Did the poltergeist room and had an amazing time with my friends. I had emailed the company to see if I could do the poltergeist room with my friends as we were under 18 (16-17) and they responded... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)7706 053 498
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|