A brand-new outdoor detective experience in Bristol - from the makers of Sherlock: The Official Live Game.
Sherlock needs your help!
Take on a mission across the city as you uncover a series of clues, conundrums, and codes that need to be cracked in this original Sherlock-inspired outdoor detective challenge. Gather your most esteemed group of intrepid friends to find key evidence and solve the mystery.
Teams will be digitally assisted along their physical journey with content from the BBC hit TV show’s cast, including animated videos, voicemail and text messaging.
Do you have what it takes to step into the shoes of the great detective?
This is an app-based game that includes animated videos, voicemail and text messaging. Plus, a pre-recorded video briefing and a debrief scorecard email after the event.
- For 2-6 people
- Approx. 120 minutes
- Suitable ages 7+, younger children welcome at parent/guardian's discretion
To book your tickets, visit www.thegameisnow.com/outdoor now.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* The game is playable any time during the day, but we strongly advise for safety reasons that this mission is undertaken in daylight. Allow for approximately 120 minutes to complete your mission
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good49
- Rhys RLlanfyllin, United KingdomBrilliant experienceSaturday, 29th August 2020We had a great time at Sherlock - Poisoned Chalice. The whole experience is highly immersive and the staff really bring it to life. Read full review
- Marysiaj14Wroclaw, PolandTrip Type:FamilyThe Case of The Poisoned ChaliceSunday, 27th September 2020We had a great time! The staff was super friendly, the Victorian pub, Sherlock style set up and all the accessories we needed to use were really cool and stylish. Overall it was a great experience... Read full review
- Catherine BLondon, United Kingdom2020 Vision for this Escape RoomSaturday, 24th October 2020Firstly, the location is in the aptly named Doyle's opticians in a small shopping centre opposite Shepherd's Bush Station; however, you can park in the Westfield and walk from there. The actress... Read full review