Teampursuits is a family run outdoor pursuits company based close to the beautiful village of Lacock, just 20 mins from Junction 17 of the M4.
They have a purpose built conference & activity centre offering both motorised and country sports as well as structured team building events and lots more. Come and try your hand at one of their multi-activity days, which are perfect for team building events, stag and hen parties as well as children's quad biking parties.
Let their experienced and professional instructors teach you all about enjoying the great outdoors. The nearly refurbished Owl Lodge is also available for weddings and private parties.
The team is also fully mobile if you have a specific area in mind, they can come to you and run an event (subject to site visit).
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast - Bacon Sandwiches or Pastries & Muffins with Coffee & Tea on arrival - with prior arrangements
- Serve evening meal - Private evening dinner with prior arrangement.
- Serve lunch - Buffet Lunch, Barbecue (weather permitting) or a pre-arranged Pub lunch in the village - prior arrangement needed.
- Accommodation nearby - recommended local Hotels, Pubs & B&Bs nearby.
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for school groups
- Conference facilities
- Fully qualified instructors
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Ana MTrip Type:FamilyJnr quads and archery party!Sunday, 21st October 2018I can't recommend this place enough. From the moment we arrived we had a warm welcome, all the staff were brilliant with the children (7 up to 9yr olds), not at any point were the children bored or... Read full review
- John DToronto, CanadaA Great Wedding VenueSaturday, 23rd March 2019The venue is quite small, but provides an intimate setting for a wedding, The property has an upstairs room, used for the ceremony, and later for dinner. The downstairs room was used for dancing... Read full review
- J8637FAjosMelksham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFamily weddingSunday, 2nd June 2019What a wonderful place! The staff are so helpful and friendly, the views are spectacular and perfect as a backdrop for a wedding! Would highly recommend this as a wedding venue! Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)1249 730 388
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|