Always one of the most interesting tastings of the year. As a personal favourite of Frank's he's likely to make sure this tasting really excites the senses! We'll be tasting as many Aromatics grapes as possible including Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Viognier and anything else we can lay our hands on.
*This tasting will be focusing mainly on white wines*
• This is a seated tutored tasting with specially selected chesses from the Arch House Deli.
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Events Team Averys Events.
• Throughout the tasting we'll be tasting 8 different wines and each one will be explained by our wine enthusiast. These tastings are designed for people of all levels of wine knowledge from the beginner with a thirst for knowledge to the expert with a cellar full of wine looking for the next big thing.
• Special offers and discounts will be available on all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 12 bottles or more.
• Although we don't send out any physical tickets, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact the Events Team and they will send out a gift certificate via email.
• If you arrive after 7pm when the shop is shut please use our side entrance on Frogmore Street.
•Please note that refunds /credits can not be given on any tickets two weeks before the event, unless we are able to re-sell your tickets.
Map & Directions
9 Culver Street
Sorry, this event has passed