The first version of the Charity Shopping Tour kicks off on Gloucester Road, supporting Charity Shops combining a luxury experience with pre-loved clothes. The Gloucester Road tours will offer a fun and accessible way to work with personal stylist – Becky Barnes on the longest stretch of independent shops in the UK with clothes and accessories galore.
The Experience includes:
* A little bit of walking (but nothing your Jimmy Choos can’t handle!)
* Some practical style advice that you keep forever
* Trying on pre-loved clothes
* On-hand personal styling
* Loads of fun shopping in an eco way whilst supporting some lovely charities
* An authentic tour right in the heart of Bristol's Independent District
You’ll get to delve in and dig deep to seek out the best pieces for you, at the most incredible prices. You’ll learn to shop charity-style, with expert styling advice on hand to guide your choices and answer all your questions.
So grab your shopping shoes and join Becky Barnes, on this 2-hour tour of adventure and stylish discovery as you explore the world of “pre-loved” clothes showcased abundantly on the Gloucester Road. Learn about styling trends, what colours and shapes suit you best, some simple styling tricks and come away with a new found love for shopping in this eco-way whilst supporting the work of some amazing charities.
Date of Event
Sorry, this event has passed