Head along to this Christmas Market on Friday 14th December 5.30 – 8.30pm.
Freshly cooked hot food & drinks by Nirmal from the community kitchen, as well as hot chestnuts on an open fire and hot chocolate. You will also hear from the local choir to help you get in the festive mood!
- Felix Road Kids' Stall includes an array of handmade items.
- Stain glass by Liz Barton by Glass Heart Art
- Handmade greeting cards by Creative Card company CIC
- Handmade Christmas ornaments by Matlida French
- Natural spa and beauty products by Gayle
- Premium nut butters by Mike Duckworth from Nutcessity
- Cultural educational cards by RA Cultural Consultancy Services and Tours
Please note: the main playground and structures will not be open. Children are welcome but must be supervised by adults.
Map & Directions
Sorry, this event has passed