Introduction to Biodynamic Winegrowing Workshop at Limeburn Hill Biodynamic Vineyard
Tel: +44 (0)7838187776
This workshop, run by Robin Snowdon (vineyard manager and winemaker), will cover the basics of biodynamic viticulture (growing grapes) and viniculture (making wine).
It will include:
- the principles of biodynamic agriculture,
- an introduction to biodynamic vineyard management,
- the use of compost teas, whey & plant-based sprays for vine health,
- an introduction to the biodynamic preparations with examples,
- a tour of the vineyard and exploration of the grape varieties, trellising systems, soil care and treatments,
- an introduction to biodynamic wine making,
-a tasting of our natural wines with an explanation of the winemaking processes,
- plenty of space for questions and discussion, as required.
This course is ideal for:
-anyone interested in setting up an organic / biodynamic vineyard,
- anyone interested in making biodynamic wine,
- anyone selling biodynamic wine – working in restaurants, bars, or in the wine trade,
- anyone interested in the principles of biodynamic agriculture.
10.00am - 4.00pm
Date of Event
Sorry, this event has passed