Poppy Run for the Royal British Legion at Blaise Castle Estate
A 5k run, walk or jog - in your own time. Powering veterans’ recovery. Be Unstoppable.
Choose to run, jog or walk the course – the event is open to all ages and abilities, including four legged friends. By taking part and fundraising you’ll help veterans in the Armed Forces community gain the skills and self-belief to transform their lives as they recover from physical and mental challenges.
No one should have to walk the road to recovery alone. But together we are unstoppable.
Sign up now for EARLY BIRD price – use the code ‘EARLYBIRD’ available for a limited time only!
Early registration costs £12 for adults, £6 for 7-17 years old, and children under 6 can enter for free.
All participants will receive:
- A finisher's medal
- A Royal British Legion t-shirt
- A digital fundraising pack
- Entrance and ongoing support from our Events team.
All participants are asked to raise a minimum of £50 to power veterans’ recovery. A special medallion is awarded to everyone who raises over £100.
There are 10 organised Poppy Run events across the country. If these aren’t convenient 'My Poppy Run’ gives you the option to run 5k in your own time, on your own route, and still raise funds to power veterans’ recovery. You’ll be supported with fundraising ideas and you’ll still get a medal to demonstrate your achievement.
The choice is yours!
You can choose a time and location that suit you. You could run in a park after work, around town during the weekend, or on a treadmill in the morning.
- Decide on your run day between 1 October and 30 November and set your course
- Invite friends/family or chose to run alone (if you run alone, do let someone know where you are)
- Register on MyPoppyRun
- You can buy your t-shirt and medal here
- Use ideas from our fundraising pack
- Run walk or jog your 5k
- Post pictures to help encourage sponsorship
- If you raise over £100, you’ll receive a special medallion
- Poppy Run for the Royal British Legion at Ashton Court
Date of Event
Sorry, this event has passed