The Great British Autumn at Longleat
Tel: +44 (0)1985 844400
From 26th October to 3rd November, the historic Longleat Estate will not only be blooming with beautiful, crisp autumnal colours but will be celebrating the season with a wonderfully whimsical half term event: the Great British Autumn.
The fun is guaranteed whatever the weather, as Longleat’s giant indoor Longhouse will be jam-packed with wonderfully whimsical activities that will enchant the young and delight the young at heart.
- Have a go at carving your own pumpkin, become a mini-tractor driver and, get hands on with autumn-themed sand art.
- There’s also the magical opportunity to meet a special parliament of owls in their unmissable, daily flying displays.
- Feel the breeze as a tawny owl glides overhead, watch the adorably small burrowing owl and marvel at the impressive European eagle owl.
- Younger visitors can also follow a pumpkin trail around the park for a sweet treat reward.
- Anyone looking for a haunting Halloween experience can join a spine-chilling tour of Longleat House.
- Wander through spooky cellars, eerie attics and creepy corridors as you listen to terrifying tales of Longleat’s past. You’ll hear all about the historic house’s ghostly residents and maybe even see a few. Not for the fainthearted!
Some activities, including pumpkin carving, sand art and the Ghost Tours, will incur an additional charge.
Book online and save up to 15%.
Date of Event
Sorry, this event has passed