The Stable on Bristol's Harbourside proudly serves award-winning pizzas and over 60 varieties of cider! They are family friendly and open everyday from 11am-midnight.
All their pizzas are lovingly handmade onsite in their beautiful Cathedral to Cider. They only use organic British flour to create their famous organic sourdough base and their extraordinary toppings are sourced from the best producers and growers in the region. Most importantly, they have more cider than you can shake your tail feather at. It goes without saying that everything is fresh, organic (where possible), responsibly sourced and prepared. Visit www.stablepizza.com for more information.
Main Menu - 12pm-9.30pm.
- In town/city centre
- Waterfront - located on Bristol's harbourside, next to the Watershed
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Locally sourced produce
- Groups accepted
- Pre/post theatre menu
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good334
- Richard MTrip Type:BusinessFirst Class Service, Excellent Food...Thursday, 27th April 2017Departmental away day lunch booked at The Stable in Bristol 2 days in advance with food pre-ordered for 14 team members on a tight schedule. Ordered drinks and the excellent food arrived in no time... Read full review
- buff310Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA bit different and lovely pizzaThursday, 27th April 2017I visited here back in Jan although I had been in here before got a drink I had never eaten!! Big mistake!! I had pizza this time and it was lovely, freshly made and had lovely tasty ingredients!!! A... Read full review
- MacTheNavTrip Type:FamilyFriendly and welcoming - rather Good!Saturday, 22nd April 2017The staff are good, the food was good, the venue is good. It's not the cheapest eatery in town but it's worth a visit. Try the pies with the cider taster board - they're rather good! Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 9999
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|