The Stable on Bristol's Harbourside proudly serves award-winning pizzas and over 60 varieties of cider! They are family friendly and open everyday from 11am-midnight.
All their pizzas are lovingly handmade onsite in their beautiful Cathedral to Cider. They only use organic British flour to create their famous organic sourdough base and their extraordinary toppings are sourced from the best producers and growers in the region. Most importantly, they have more cider than you can shake your tail feather at. It goes without saying that everything is fresh, organic (where possible), responsibly sourced and prepared. Visit www.stablepizza.com for more information.
Main Menu - 12pm-9.30pm.
- In town/city centre
- Waterfront - located on Bristol's harbourside, next to the Watershed
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Locally sourced produce
- Groups accepted
- Pre/post theatre menu
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good305
- FrankyLVTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat gluten free pizzaMonday, 28th November 2016Fun, open and welcoming atmosphere. Great choice of cider and very good choice if gluten free pizza. I went for the one with the egg on it and it was awesome. Would definitely recommend 😊 Read full review
- MRD62Lydney, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily evening meal.Thursday, 17th November 2016Pizzas and pies chosen by all the family were all eaten with gusto! We reserved a table and would recommend you do this it is a popular place to eat. Read full review
- Charlotte ABristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat pizza and excellent ciders!Wednesday, 16th November 2016Visited The Stable tonight for the first time. The bar was set high as pizza and cider are my two favourite things. The setting is pretty on the waterfront and inside we had a nice comfy table at the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 9999
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|