The Stable on Bristol's Harbourside proudly serves award-winning pizzas and over 60 varieties of cider! They are family friendly and open everyday from 11am-midnight.
All their pizzas are lovingly handmade onsite in their beautiful Cathedral to Cider. They only use organic British flour to create their famous organic sourdough base and their extraordinary toppings are sourced from the best producers and growers in the region. Most importantly, they have more cider than you can shake your tail feather at. It goes without saying that everything is fresh, organic (where possible), responsibly sourced and prepared. Visit www.stablepizza.com for more information.
Main Menu - 12pm-9.30pm.
- In town/city centre
- Waterfront - located on Bristol's harbourside, next to the Watershed
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Locally sourced produce
- Groups accepted
- Pre/post theatre menu
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good320
- David STrip Type:Friends getawayWorst customer serviceSaturday, 18th February 2017Sadly the customer service was so bad we did not even get a chance to experience the food. We arrived on time for our booking to be told that there were no tables available due to high demand... Read full review
- JFish72Trip Type:FamilyHalf term lunchFriday, 17th February 2017Great location great staff especially Jo & lil Tom! A pizza to die for , great steak Pie and a beautiful crab salad. Nothing went wrong, it was pure bliss... Read full review
- KalliaKalMaNicosia, CyprusTrip Type:CouplesGreat Pizza!Wednesday, 15th February 2017Pizzas are big enough to feed a person as lunch or dinner. The environment is friendly and you get a bit more what you'd usually get from a place at the harbour. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 9999
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|