The Stable on Bristol's Harbourside proudly serves award-winning pizzas and over 60 varieties of cider! They are family friendly and open everyday from 11am-midnight.
All their pizzas are lovingly handmade onsite in their beautiful Cathedral to Cider. They only use organic British flour to create their famous organic sourdough base and their extraordinary toppings are sourced from the best producers and growers in the region. Most importantly, they have more cider than you can shake your tail feather at. It goes without saying that everything is fresh, organic (where possible), responsibly sourced and prepared. Visit www.stablepizza.com for more information.
Main Menu - 12pm-9.30pm.
- In town/city centre
- Waterfront - located on Bristol's harbourside, next to the Watershed
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Locally sourced produce
- Groups accepted
- Pre/post theatre menu
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good324
- Sally WTrip Type:CouplesDon't bother with the New menu piesMonday, 20th March 2017Visited for something to eat before going on to the theatre. Seated quickly and ordered at the bar. I have been here before and always had pizza, for a change chose the Lamb & Rosemary pie. That was... Read full review
- GraceeeeBrownBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPizza, pie, and ciderMonday, 20th March 2017Visited the Stable yesterday on a whim. As first time visitors to Bristol is seemed like a pretty safe choice for dinner. The seating arrangements are a little unusual however I'm sure you could ask... Read full review
- Liv HBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPerfect lunch dayeSunday, 19th March 2017My SO and I came here on a casual lunch date a few weeks ago. They have great offers on at lunch time and the pizza is fantastic. It's served piping hot and loaded with toppings. There's a huge... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 9999
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|