The Stable on Bristol's Harbourside proudly serves award-winning pizzas and over 60 varieties of cider! They are family friendly and open everyday from 11am-midnight.
All their pizzas are lovingly handmade onsite in their beautiful Cathedral to Cider. They only use organic British flour to create their famous organic sourdough base and their extraordinary toppings are sourced from the best producers and growers in the region. Most importantly, they have more cider than you can shake your tail feather at. It goes without saying that everything is fresh, organic (where possible), responsibly sourced and prepared. Visit www.stablepizza.com for more information.
Main Menu - 12pm-9.30pm.
- In town/city centre
- Waterfront - located on Bristol's harbourside, next to the Watershed
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Locally sourced produce
- Groups accepted
- Pre/post theatre menu
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good314
- SpencersdaddyCheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAlways a treatSunday, 22nd January 2017The pizzas here are fabulous. Thin, crispy and they'll let you build virtually anything if what you want isn't on the menu. The staff we saw there on Saturday were all very friendly and smiling... Read full review
- Greg HAptosTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat Meat PiesSaturday, 21st January 2017Almost 40 years after moving to the USA, I still crave the meat pies of England. In recent years, the meat pie experiences of my return visits have been increasingly disappointing, but this place... Read full review
- Carly HBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat food, patient staff, baby friendlyThursday, 19th January 2017I was with 5 friends and our 6 (all under 1yr) children. We booked in advance and the staff were so helpful. The pizzas are great, good value and kid's pizza was a real treat for the little ones... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 9999
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|