The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel occupies a fabulous location right next to Bristol Cathedral and the Harbourside. Being right in the heart of the city and only five minutes from the Cabot Circus shopping centre, it offers ideal accommodation for enjoying England's South Western charm.
Originally opened in 1863, the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel was fully restored to its former splendour in 1991. From the moment you arrive, this Victorian-style hotel will captivate your imagination with its polished marble, warm mahogany and gleaming brass interior.
The hotel’s spacious, air-conditioned rooms are comfortably furnished, with large work areas and high-speed internet connections ideal for business users, as well as 24-hour room service. After exploring Bristol’s closely-located historic sites, you can enjoy an afternoon tea or cocktail in the hotel bar.
To complement your trip perfectly, don’t forget the Roman-style leisure club, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim, soothing sauna or invigorating workout. The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel’s friendly staff and modern amenities are always on hand to help you make the most of your city retreat.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 24th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 25th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite - from||£109.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double - from||£139.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Access to golf course
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- French spoken
- Italian spoken
- Spanish spoken
Map & Directions
Take the M32 into the city centre, keeping in the right hand lane signed Park Street. The Hotel is on the left at the bottom of Park Street next to the Cathedral.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads - 1 milesBus no's, 1,8,9,43,45,54 run regularly to College Green hotel is next to the Bristol Cathedral
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good754
- staffykatewaitTrip Type:CouplesWeekday breakFriday, 21st April 2017The hotel is very nice and the staff are extremely welcoming and polite. There is a great Tea & Coffee room here which is very relaxing. They also have a restaurant and a bar I isn't go to either of... Read full review
- Ann FEast Sussex, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelWonderful staff, good location, beautiful old-time hotel which is a bit ragged around the edgesWednesday, 19th April 2017Opulent olden times hotel which retains many original features. I loved the furnishings, decor and space. However, my original room a "deluxe double" had nothing deluxe about it! Correction it did... Read full review
- Abbie TCayman IslandsTrip Type:BusinessA decent stay but needs a little TLCWednesday, 19th April 2017I have stayed here quite a lot over the past few years and I stayed June 2016 and then early April 2017. My June stay was problematic despite many prior calls and emails and arrangements being made... Read full review