Three Brothers Burgers is the new name aboard Spyglass - situated right in the very heart of the 'Beermuda' triangle on Welsh Back, Three Brothers Burgers offers a selection of burgers and dogs with craft beer, shakes, sundaes and floats.
The burgers are made from 28 day aged prime Herefordshire beef, hand-pressed to order and served pink in a dressed brioche bun. If burgers aren't your thing then don’t worry, there's lots of other tasty treats to sink your teeth into.
One of the unique features of Three Brothers Burgers will be the changing range of beers on offer and so you can expect to see some interesting craft beers from some of the local micro-breweries over the coming months.
From its berth right in centre of the city and with stunning views of the river and Bristol Bridge, Three Brothers Burgers is the place for great food, cooked well and made to be shared and enjoyed with friends.
Seating is split between the boat and the quayside – on warm summer nights you’d be hard pushed to find a better place to enjoy some good old fashioned dirty grub, cooked well.
If the stuffy formalities of a traditional restaurant aren't your thing, forget the fancy wardrobe and come and get your hands dirty.
As well as the new style of food there is also talk of live music and entertainment – keep up to date with all of their offers, menus and happenings on their website or via their Facebook page.
- Al fresco dining
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good282
- Matteo BTrip Type:Friends getawayTastySunday, 23rd April 2017Very nice place The atmosphere was good: swing backgound music and good size of the place. The staff was kind and the menu right for everyone's taste We ordered a Mega three brothers burger and it... Read full review
- Eric LTrip Type:CouplesBurgers on a boat!Wednesday, 19th April 2017This burger bar is awsome. Restaurant is half on a boat and has a nice outdoor seating area too. Weekday lunch menu you can have a basic burger and fries for £5, bit more if you customise it but... Read full review
- alex dBrighton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing food, because of the managers considerationWednesday, 19th April 2017Me and my partner came to Bristol for a night out since we were staying in bath at the time. Not knowing where to go for bars, we decided to stick to some of the places along the canal. Time was... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 2800
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|