Three Brothers Burgers is the new name aboard Spyglass - situated right in the very heart of the 'Beermuda' triangle on Welsh Back, Three Brothers Burgers offers a selection of burgers and dogs with craft beer, shakes, sundaes and floats.
The burgers are made from 28 day aged prime Herefordshire beef, hand-pressed to order and served pink in a dressed brioche bun. If burgers aren't your thing then don’t worry, there's lots of other tasty treats to sink your teeth into.
One of the unique features of Three Brothers Burgers will be the changing range of beers on offer and so you can expect to see some interesting craft beers from some of the local micro-breweries over the coming months.
From its berth right in centre of the city and with stunning views of the river and Bristol Bridge, Three Brothers Burgers is the place for great food, cooked well and made to be shared and enjoyed with friends.
Seating is split between the boat and the quayside – on warm summer nights you’d be hard pushed to find a better place to enjoy some good old fashioned dirty grub, cooked well.
If the stuffy formalities of a traditional restaurant aren't your thing, forget the fancy wardrobe and come and get your hands dirty.
As well as the new style of food there is also talk of live music and entertainment – keep up to date with all of their offers, menus and happenings on their website or via their Facebook page.
- Al fresco dining
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special provisions for cyclists
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good275
- Becky DBristolTrip Type:Friends getawayAMAZING Burgers!Sunday, 19th March 2017Love the burgers here, they are juicy, fresh and tasty. One of my favourite places for burgers. So much choice and variety and are flexible about adding additional items. Read full review
- Sam mTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent BurgerSunday, 19th March 2017Brilliant burger hangout. Have been a few times for the £5 lunch special, great range of choice, always been consistent in providing very good quality and a good service also. Would highly recommend... Read full review
- rugby340Bristol, United KingdomFriendly place to get amazing burgersSaturday, 18th March 2017The burgers here are delicious and you're able to customise with whatever extras you'd like. The service is really friendly and the drinks are good too. Great value for money Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 2800
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|