The World’s Largest Trampoline Park! AirHop Bristol has over 177 trampolines for you to enjoy, fully equipped with a friendly café, free parking and helpful staff.
They offer a wide range of activities that all ages can enjoy. You can get competitive on the Dodgeball courts, get a thrill on The Wipeout Zone, battle your friends on the Battle Beams, practice your basketball skills on the Slam Dunk Lanes, practice aerial tricks into the foam pits and jump until your hearts content on our huge Main court. All participants must be aged 5 or over for general sessions but under-fives can enjoy their Mini AirHopper sessions that are specifically just for toddlers.
AirHop Bristol is also the perfect party destination for all ages, their Birthday Party packages allow you to relax and have fun while you and your guests are looked after by their professional party hosts from start to finish. Their Children’s Birthday Parties include Domino’s Pizza, unlimited squash and a chocolate bar per guest.
They also offer an alternative and fun location for corporate events and conferences, allowing you to bond with your team whilst you use the facilities and their conference room. You can be provided with a projector and a delicious buffet style lunch for all of your delegates. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in using AirHop for a corporate event or conference.
They also host school trips, scout groups and sports teams, there are special rates for these groups if you visit during off-peak times. For further information you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age is 5 in regular sessions. But we also host Toddler sessions for ages 18 months – 4 years
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free
- Café - Yes a café selling snacks and refreshments
- Conference facilities - Conference room with a projector and projector screen. We can also provide buffet lunches
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Lockers available
- Secure cycle storage
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Watch our new video here
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good79
- sairs19Trip Type:FamilyGreat staff and funSunday, 23rd April 2017Whilst holidaying in Bristol with my two sons aged 8 and 10 we were recommended Airhop. Great way for active kids to expend some energy. Went back for a 2nd visit and husband joined in! Staff were... Read full review
- Sarah ATrip Type:FamilyGreat for the kidsSaturday, 22nd April 2017First visit and was impressed with how well organised and not overly busy... Seating for parents/adults viewing is very restricted so be prepared to stand or not be able to see the kids. They are... Read full review
- Ken DTrip Type:FamilyExcellent visitFriday, 21st April 2017A great treat for our 10 year old. His big sister took him in and they had a great time. Very clean and well organised. Very quick to tell you to leave at the end of a session though, they were... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)330 223 3333
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Visit their website for holiday opening timesDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change