The World’s Largest Trampoline Park! AirHop Bristol has over 177 trampolines for you to enjoy, fully equipped with a friendly café, free parking and helpful staff.
They offer a wide range of activities that all ages can enjoy. You can get competitive on the Dodgeball courts, get a thrill on The Wipeout Zone, battle your friends on the Battle Beams, practice your basketball skills on the Slam Dunk Lanes, practice aerial tricks into the foam pits and jump until your hearts content on our huge Main court. All participants must be aged 5 or over for general sessions but under-fives can enjoy their Mini AirHopper sessions that are specifically just for toddlers.
AirHop Bristol is also the perfect party destination for all ages, their Birthday Party packages allow you to relax and have fun while you and your guests are looked after by their professional party hosts from start to finish. Their Children’s Birthday Parties include Domino’s Pizza, unlimited squash and a chocolate bar per guest.
They also offer an alternative and fun location for corporate events and conferences, allowing you to bond with your team whilst you use the facilities and their conference room. You can be provided with a projector and a delicious buffet style lunch for all of your delegates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using AirHop for a corporate event or conference.
They also host school trips, scout groups and sports teams, there are special rates for these groups if you visit during off-peak times. For further information you can email email@example.com
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age is 5 in regular sessions. But we also host Toddler sessions for ages 18 months – 4 years
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free
- Café - Yes a café selling snacks and refreshments
- Conference facilities - Conference room with a projector and projector screen. We can also provide buffet lunches
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Lockers available
- Secure cycle storage
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Watch our new video here
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good75
- Carolyn MBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBrilliantWednesday, 22nd March 2017We visited AirHop on Saturday, 2 adults and a 5 year old and we had a brilliant time. Really well organised, felt like we were being looked after and no accidents! Plenty to do in an hour and all... Read full review
- SimplyJimBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat Activity for KidsSunday, 19th March 2017Massive venue, can accommodate a lot of kids. Went with friends, were the oldest there by a long way. Some of the activities are not good if you've a heavier person....its almost impossible to climb... Read full review
- Amy STrip Type:CouplesSoooo much fun!!Saturday, 18th March 2017Been twice to airhop, once on a Sunday evening and second time on a Tuesday evening. The first time was much busier than the Tuesday night, totally understandable. If you can go on a week day... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)330 223 3333
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Visit their website for holiday opening timesDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change