At-Bristol Science Centre is a state-of-the-art visitor attraction, offering an amazing world of hands-on discovery for you, your friends and family.
With over 300 exhibits, At-Bristol is a must-see for all ages and takes you on an incredible journey exploring the inner workings of the world around us.
Join Morph and friends in Aardman’s exclusive exhibition and become an animator for the day. Be awed by icy bodies and cosmic rays, walk through a tornado, create your own TV show or cover yourself from head to toe in a giant bubble!
Plus, there is always something new to discover with At-Bristol's ever-changing programme of special activities covering everything from anatomy and robots, to food and flight!
You can even take a trip to the outer reaches of the universe in a show that will have you seeing stars! Sit back and enjoy as the At-Bristol Live Science Team wow you with their amazing astronomical knowledge - perfect for young and old alike. As of 24th April 2015 the At-Bristol Planetarium will reopen as the UK’s first 3D Planetarium, providing an even more stunning immersive experience with full-surround sound and awe-inspiring sights from around the universe! For more information on the Planetarium and terms and conditions please visit the At-Bristol website.
With action-packed exhibits, live shows and the Planetarium, At-Bristol really is one of the UK's most exciting interactive attractions.
At-Bristol is a fantastic day out for all the family to enjoy in the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside area, where you can also discover Brunel’s SS Great Britain and a host of cafés, bars and restaurants.
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - with outdoor spaces
- No Smoking Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas - Outside
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site - Visitors can bring their own food in or sit in the outside spaces
- Approx length of visit - 3 - 5 hours
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10 to benefit from group rates
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Event Venue
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Picnic Area
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages - On website
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Watch At-Bristol's video here
Map & Directions
Add a Planetarium show to your visit!
• Night Sky Planetarium show £1 (aged 5 and up)
• Little Stars Planetarium show 50p (aged 4 and under)
Prices correct at time of going live (April 2011). Please check the At-Bristol website for the latest prices.
Tel: +44 (0)845 345 1235
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2011
|Open (01/01/2015 - 31/12/2015)|
* Open bank holidays and Bristol school holidays: 10am - 6pm