At-Bristol Science Centre is one of the UK's most exciting interactive attractions, offering an amazing world of hands-on discovery for you, your friends and family.
With hundreds of exhibits and live shows, At-Bristol is a must-see for all ages and takes you on an incredible journey exploring the inner workings of the world around us.
Join Morph and friends in Aardman’s exclusive exhibition and become an animator for the day. Be awed by icy bodies and cosmic rays, walk through a tornado, create your own TV show or cover yourself from head to toe in a giant bubble!
Plus, there is always something new to discover with At-Bristol's ever-changing programme of special activities covering everything from anatomy and robots, to food and flight!
You can even take a trip to the outer reaches of the universe in the UK’s first 3D Planetarium. Sit back and enjoy as the At-Bristol Live Science Team take you on a trip to the stars in a stunning immersive experience with full-surround sound and awe-inspiring sights.
A fantastic day out for all the family to enjoy in the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside area.
- Gift Shop
- Groups Accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - with outdoor spaces
- No Smoking Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas - Outside
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site - Visitors can bring their own food in or sit in the outside spaces
- Approx length of visit - 3 - 5 hours
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10 to benefit from group rates
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Event Venue
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Picnic Area
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages - On website
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Watch At-Bristol's video here
Map & Directions
Adult - £13.90
Child (aged 3-15) - £8.95
Child (0-2) - FREE
Add a Planetarium show to your visit!
• 2D Planetarium show £2.50
• 3D Planetarium show £3.50 (aged 6 and up)
Prices correct at time of going live (January 2017). Please check the At-Bristol website for the latest prices.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good344
- Kypros-DimitriTrip Type:FamilySuperb family day outWednesday, 22nd March 2017@Bristol is one of the best science museums in the U.K. that I've been to with my family. There is so much that my children can access. They love it. From hands on experiments, demos, interactive... Read full review
- jude fBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Family@BristolTuesday, 21st March 2017A whole day is needed to appreciate this fantastic scientific activity centre. All ages can enjoy what's on offer. Plenty of interactive tasks to involve everyone. Read full review
- Simon MTrip Type:FamilySo many hands on things to doTuesday, 21st March 2017What a great experience for a little one - more activities than you can shake a stick at. Best value is to go after 3pm (I think) when it's about one third of the usual price and you still have time... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 915 1000
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2011
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Open daily*
• 10am-6pm on weekends, bank holidays and Bristol school holidays
• 10am-5pm on weekdays term-time (Bristol schools)
*except 3 & 4 September 2015 for planned maintenance, and 24, 25 and 26 December 2015.