Award-winning outdoor adventure activities for all the family. Set within beautiful forests, families and friends of all ages can unleash their inner Ape on our Tree Top Adventure and Tree Top Junior or explore the forest floor on our epic all-terrain Segways. It's a day out like no other.
They think everyone has the Go Ape spirit just waiting to be unleashed! There’s no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
Tree Top Adventure
They brief you for safety before you fly down zip-wires, leap off their Tarzan Swing and tackle their obstacles whilst enjoying some of Britain’s most breathtaking scenery.
Minimum Age - 10yrs
Minimum Height - 1.4m (4ft7")
Maximum weight - 20.5 stones (130kg)
From two legs to two wheels – for the ultimate forest experience on a rugged all-terrain Segway. It's a totally unique way to tackle the trails in the forest.
Minimum Age - 10yrs
Minimum Weight – 7 Stone
Tree Top Junior is aimed at Mini Tarzans aged between 6 and 12 years old. A fun filled experience of canopy exploring, trail blazing and obstacles for all to enjoy. You'll take on crossings over trails and finish with one awesome zip wire.
Minimum Age – 4yrs (aimed at 6 – 12 years)
Live life more adventurously – that’s their challenge to you. Start by booking your next Go Ape outing. Head into the forest for their Tree-Top Adventure or one of their new Forest Segway safaris. They promise you it’ll be a day out you’ll never forget!
Looking for an office day out with a difference? Encourage teamwork, boost morale and forge new friendships. Go Ape has a range of tree-mendous extras to add to your day including forest BBQs, team-building challenges and African Drumming. Unleash your inner Tarzan and live life adventurously! Visit goape.co.uk/corporate-events to find out more.
- Forest Location
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
Take the A48 to Blakeney and then follow the brown signs to Go Ape!
Our postcode (GL15 4HD) won't always take you to the exact location so it's best to ignore it and head to Blakeney then follow the (small) Go Ape signs to head up to the cabin. You'll need to keep your eyes peeled but this is the best way of getting to Go Ape.
Due to the rural nature of our locations, postcodes are not always accurate when using sat-nav directions. Please always cross reference with a map.
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Baboons (10-17 years)||£20.00|
|Gorillas (18 years plus)||£30.00|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good46
- Lauren1339WalesTrip Type:CouplesCouples fun day out!Tuesday, 28th March 2017Me and my partner went to Go Ape on the 25th of March, the weather was fantastic which made the day even better! We parked on site, which was £3.50 for the day however they do not take your licence... Read full review
- Victoria OTrip Type:Family2 Different trips both exhilarating and superb fun!Sunday, 26th March 2017Both experiences were excellent. I went with my children to the Junior tree top and with two friends to the Adult tree top adventure. The junior tree top was enough to push ALL of our wits with some... Read full review
- Andrew KOxfordshire, United KingdomFun way to spend a couple of hoursTuesday, 14th March 2017My issue with Go Ape has always been that it seems to cost quite a bit for what it is. I finally decided to give in to my wife's pleadings and take her as a treat. It was a lot of fun, the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)333 433 0589
|Opening (15 Feb 2017 - 30 Nov 2017)|