The Bristol Hippodrome is one of the country's top, family-friendly provincial theatres, which proudly continues to stage major West End and Broadway productions.
The Bristol Hippodrome caters for all, whether you prefer musicals, ballet, opera, concerts, comedians or children’s shows, the venue’s busy programme is bound to have something to suit every taste.
The Bristol Hippodrome, Bristol’s West End theatre, offers group organisers an efficient, flexible and friendly service to ensure you get the most out of this wonderful venue.
When booking as a group of 10 or more, they can offer you not only the best in service and some amazing discounts, but also the added bonus of ‘book now and pay later’, making life as simple as possible.
With regular show information mailed to your door, or by email, you’ll always be kept up to date with the latest news. The Bristol Hippodrome also produces a free Group Booking Information Pack on request.
Tags: Bristol Hippodrome, Hippodrome Bristol
- Groups Accepted - Group bookings 0844 871 3032
- Celebrity connection
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Assistance dogs permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- Max group size - Unlimited
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted - Assistance Dogs
- Event Venue
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
Please visit website for full details of ticket prices and for booking online.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good212
- Antony DTrip Type:Friends getawayThe wedding singerSaturday, 25th March 2017Was a brilliant musical... where all of my friends enjoyed immensely! Well worth a watch.The hippodrome had plenty of leg space (for which I need) in the stalls.... Read full review
- Claire LTrip Type:Friends getawayFunny Girl!!!!Friday, 24th March 2017Amazing show, this theatre remains one of the best loved in the south west!!!!! Love coming to see shows!!!!! Read full review
- pipcantiSydney, AustraliaTrip Type:Solo travelBeautiful old building, old seats!Friday, 24th March 2017Went to see 'funny girl' here. Which was brilliant. The bar area is nice and large enough before the performance, but with incredibly expensive drinks. If you get the cheap tickets in the upper... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 302 3310
- Regional and Miscellaneous Green Apple Award Winner 2014 2014
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Box Office open: Mon - Sat 10.00 until 15 minutes after the latest performance time.
Box office closed Sundays and Bank Holidays except during Panto season.
Closed 25 December, 1 & 2 January