The Bristol Hippodrome is one of the country's top, family-friendly provincial theatres, which proudly continues to stage major West End and Broadway productions.
The Bristol Hippodrome caters for all, whether you prefer musicals, ballet, opera, concerts, comedians or children’s shows, the venue’s busy programme is bound to have something to suit every taste.
The Bristol Hippodrome, Bristol’s West End theatre, offers group organisers an efficient, flexible and friendly service to ensure you get the most out of this wonderful venue.
When booking as a group of 10 or more, they can offer you not only the best in service and some amazing discounts, but also the added bonus of ‘book now and pay later’, making life as simple as possible.
With regular show information mailed to your door, or by email, you’ll always be kept up to date with the latest news. The Bristol Hippodrome also produces a free Group Booking Information Pack on request.
Tags: Bristol Hippodrome, Hippodrome Bristol
- Groups Accepted - Group bookings number: 0333 009 5385, Mon – Fri 9-5.30
- Celebrity connection
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Assistance dogs permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- Max group size - Unlimited
- Min group size - 10
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted - Assistance Dogs
- Event Venue
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
Please visit website for full details of ticket prices and for booking online.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good221
- Doctor194790Windsor, United KingdomLovely elegant old theatreMonday, 24th April 2017Saw Blood Brothers production at the Hippodrome. A lovely old theatre and staff were excellent. However, seats in the Circle area are a little cramped for leg-room. Read full review
- Jayno76Cardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFirst Experience of a Lovely TheatreSunday, 23rd April 2017This was my wife and I first experience of this theatre. It reminds me of a theatre in the west end of London with the steps into and it's very quaint. We visited to see our favourite show of all... Read full review
- Martin WBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUncomfortable, expensive and poor facilitiesWednesday, 19th April 2017Been going to the Hippodrome for over 40 years and every time I go I still ask 'Why?' The seats are very uncomfortable and cramped, always have been and probably always will be. You get more room on... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 302 3310
- Regional and Miscellaneous Green Apple Award Winner 2014 2014
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Box Office open: Mon - Sat 10.00 until 15 minutes after the latest performance time.
Box office closed Sundays and Bank Holidays except during Panto season.
Closed 25 December, 1 & 2 January