Watershed is a cross-artform venue set on Bristol’s harbourside, offering a lively programme of independent film and events, plus occasional live music and Festivals. Watershed produces work that cuts across film, music, theatre, design, and visual art, encouraging culture and diversity to flourish in Bristol. Watershed’s friendly, buzzy cafe/bar is warm and inviting, with local organic food, plus free wi-fi for customers.
Watershed is more than just an arts cinema. It is at once a cultural centre, a social networker, a café/bar, and a cultural tourist attraction.
The box office opens at 9am on Monday to Friday, and at 10am on the weekends. Note that the box office closes 15 minutes after the start of the final film and there is no fee for advance or credit card bookings.
Groups are very welcome at Watershed. Enjoy the spacious Café/Bar which can reserved for parties of 10 up to 60.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept Children Over 3
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Event venue
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Map & Directions
From M4/M5 (N) follow the M32 to the end, then bear right and follow the signs for the city centre; then follow signs for the A4 to Anchor Road (or Avonmouth). From M5(S) exit at junction 18 and follow the A4 to the city centre. The Watershed is near At-Bristol, on Anchor Road with car parking in Canons Way, in Millennium Square underground car park.
Public Transport Directions
By Bus: any First City Line bus to the city centre or First Badgerline service to Anchor Road. Phone 0845 602 0156 for details of services and special combined discounts.By Ferry: Bristol Ferry Boat Company operate between Harbourside attractions By Train: 15 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good117
- SandypylosTrip Type:CouplesGreat venueMonday, 6th March 2017Excellent hangout for a drink, food and art house cinema. You can just have a drink and the cafe is large so good chance of finding a table to while away an hour or two Read full review
- Mary Kathleen HTrip Type:Solo travelLoved it, Loved it, Loved it!Tuesday, 21st February 2017Had an absolutely great experience going to the cinema and watching 20th Century Women here. When I went to buy a ticket I found out I was eligible for a cheaper ticket (score!) then what I was... Read full review
- barkingberkshireGreat venueSunday, 19th February 2017Great cinema experience,they have a cafe/bar and you can take a drink into the cinema.was£9 for an adult ticket.good thing was no one was allowed to look at their phone during the film as there were... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 927 6444
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|