The contemporary and modern Future Inn Bristol Cabot Circus Hotel is situated adjacent to the striking architecture of the Cabot Circus shopping complex and close to the city's business district.
The 149 spacious, air-conditioned bedrooms are of an exceptional standard with Canadian style King, Queen and Twin-sized beds, and there are some room types that include a sofa. The Future Inn Bristol Cabot Circus Hotel offers a range of amenities in each room, which includes internet access, free local calls, a 40" flat screen TV and a spacious work station. There is also free unlimited WI-FI in rooms and public areas. Free parking spaces for 100 cars are available for overnight guests in the adjacent Cabot Circus car park.
The hotel is just 10 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station, 20 minutes drive from Bristol Airport and easy access to the M4, M32 and M5. The hotel’s central location makes it the perfect base for both business and leisure travellers alike to explore the city's myriad attractions.
The Chophouse Restaurant and Bar offers high quality North American-themed dishes and free Wi-Fi access is also available in the restaurant and bar area.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£64.00 per person (room only)|
|Double (En-Suite)||£64.00 per room (room only)|
|Disabled Double En-Suite||£64.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Superior En-Suite||£64.00 per room (room only)|
|King Room En-Suite||£64.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Can be supplied on request
- Food/bottle warming available
- Highchair - Can be supplied on requests
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Limited parking for disabled guests.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Pets accepted - Only Guide Dogs
- Regular evening entertainment
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Limited onsite parking available.
- Czech spoken
- French spoken
- Hungarian spoken
- Italian spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Exit M4, junction 19, M32 Bristol. At the end of M32, turn left on Bond Street South and the hotel is on the left. We recommend you enter the main Cabot Circus car park which is immediately on your left just past Staples as you enter Bristol from M32.
Public Transport Directions
Bristol AirportFollow signs A38 to Bristol, signs to the City CentrePublic Transport DirectionsFrom Bristol Airport:-Airport Flyer -£6.00 one way or £9.00 return.Estimated taxi fare: £20.00 (one way).Other transportationBus Station - Bristol Bus Station (1.2km NE)Train Station - Bristol Temple Meads (1km)
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good942
- ToryuReading, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNot the best rest in the nightTuesday, 18th April 2017The hotel is well located with easy access to the city centre (no great views out the window, though), staff is friendly and helpful and price seems adequate for the facilities you're... Read full review
- barry274Stratford-upon-Avon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHow do they do that.?Tuesday, 18th April 2017Excellent value for money. Reception very willing and nothing was too much trouble. Food in the Chopshop was great, service brilliant and very quick. Great selection at breakfast and very freshly... Read full review
- RachLawlessTrip Type:FamilyFriendly and comfortableTuesday, 18th April 2017Lovely hotel in the Cabot Curcus area, close to many shops, restaurants and bars. Very comfortable, clean and quiet with lovely staff. We also ate in the restaurant and this was also very good - I... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)845 094 5588