Great Western Railway Conference Fares
Bristol is one of the most easily accessible cities in the UK, and with this exclusive offer from Great Western Railway on rail travel to your conference, it will be even easier.
This exclusive deal offers reduced rail rates for conference delegates travelling at any time to Bristol's Temple Meads station from all main Great Western Railway stations, as well as many of the connecting routes to Great Western Railway from the Home Counties.
Bristol Temple Meads is our main railway station, situated in the heart of the Bristol's business area and close to many of the city's conference venues. It is just 10 minutes walk from the central shopping quarter, or 10 minutes to the bustling harbourside area.
Standard return travel between Bristol Temple Meads and London Paddington is now available at a reduced rate of £44 on any service, including peak trains, whilst First Class return travel between the two destinations is £89. Route maps and fares for both standard and first class travel, as well as the full terms and conditions are available from the links below. Check out our How To Book section below and then click here to Book Online and get started.
- Conference fare terms and conditions (Word, 28KB)
- Standard fares route map (PDF, 2MB)
- First class fares route map (PDF, 2MB)
How To Book
- When you click here to Book Now, you will be taken through to the Great Western Railway site, once there, fill in the form.
- In the 'To' box, please make sure Bristol Conference is selcted as your destination which will automatically add the tickets fares for you.
- Select your travel dates and times, number of passengers and preferred class and click Search.
- You will then be able to see all available trains and carry on and book as normal.