Organic, free range, happy food...
A local, organic and sustainable approach to cooking and enjoying food – at the heart of Spike Island Artspace – brought to you by the makers of Bristol’s award-winning Folk House Café. In the fabulous setting of the harbourside, our bright and spacious café is the perfect spot to meet with friends or business colleagues, and to enjoy some art!
Their menu changes daily, seasonally (and according to the whim of the chef) but you will always find something delicious, comforting or new to try each time you visit.
An example menu
- Borscht soup, dill and yoghurt, served with sourdough bread and butter
- Butterbean, Sobrassada and red pepper stew with rice, parsley and breadcrumbs
- Chickpea, apricot and vegetable tagine with rice, coriander and flaked almonds
- Macaroni with blue cheese, served with side salad
- Rarebit, Emmental, cheddar and onion sourdough toastie
- Serrano ham, young Manchego and quince paste sourdough toastie
- Smoked salmon, gherkin, cream cheese, dill, black pepper and salad sandwich on homemade focaccia bread
- Tortilla with aoili
- Goats cheese, sun-blushed tomato & dill tart
- Daily Plate: houmous, olives, celeriac remoulade, pickles, poppyseed slaw, sourdough bread & Severn Project leaves
Hire Spike Cafe
Spike Island Café is available for private hire, for meetings, parties, film screenings and live music events and more (just let them know what you have in mind).
They cater for varied events, from private dinners to weddings, bar mitzvahs, exhibition openings, book launches, christenings or any kind of knees up you’d like.
Please call 0117 954 4030 or email them for more information.
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
- In town/city centre
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
133 Cumberland Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4030
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|