The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, At-Bristol and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 24th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 25th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Facilities for the Disabled
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good736
- JenaphinaSouthamptonTrip Type:Friends getawayGood Hotel - as long a you can find it!Tuesday, 18th April 2017Stayed here for 1 night to attend an event at the Colston Hall (which is just a 2 minute walk away). The location is very central and is also perfect for events at the Hippodrome and Bristol Old... Read full review
- aholymanNewbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat location in heart of townTuesday, 18th April 2017Our first visit. Our room even without the upgrade so well sized and of a good quality. The only thing I would change is the below standard shower fitting that let's the room down. The bar was a... Read full review
- David PTrip Type:FamilyExcellent - very impressedSunday, 16th April 2017Stayed here with my Family on a bank holiday weekend. We went to a show at the Bristol Hippodrome and found this extremely convenient being just across the road. We requested two adjoining rooms for... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2013