The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. Its great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, At-Bristol and Brunel’s ss Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Filini, offers an extensive lunch and dinner menu that draws inspiration from Italy. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 24th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 25th Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Facilities for the Disabled
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good726
- Craig CTrip Type:CouplesNice hotelMonday, 20th March 2017Me and my wife stayed at The radiosson as we had an evening out in Bristol planned. The room was lovely and the bad was very comfy. The bar was a bit pricey but the hotel is in the city centre so it... Read full review
- Paul KBridgwater, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMr KnightMonday, 20th March 2017I've booked the Radison Blu in Bristol as part of my sisters 65th birthday present as we were spending the weekend on a theatre break…… How disappointing. My sisters room was incomplete fridge had... Read full review
- Alan DTrip Type:BusinessGood for the City CentreSaturday, 18th March 2017The second time I have stayed at the hotel. Very large comfortable rooms. Free wifi throughout. We didn't eat at the restaurant as we were eating elsewhere but the cooked breakfast in the morning was... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2013