Staying at the Rodney Hotel means you get to experience a great location and the best that Bristol has to offer. Just a short walk from Brunel’s famous Suspension Bridge and set in the heart of the historic and popular Clifton Village, the Rodney offers sensible prices with a friendly and knowledgeable service.
With Cabot Circus shopping centre, At-Bristol, the Arnolfini contemporary arts gallery, Bristol Hippodrome, Brunel's SS Great Britain and the stylish Waterfront to name but a few of the great attractions all with in a mile of the hotel, and transport with links from just outside, they are in the perfect location. The University of Bristol can also be reached by car in around 5 minutes.
A small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm, welcoming and relaxed and the staff will always go out of their way to ensure every guest feels special.
The Rodney offers a perfect blend of modern comfort and convenience with classic grace and style. With light and airy rooms and complimentary loose leaf tea, coffee and fresh fruit, flat screen TVs and fully stocked minibars, they hope they have provided all you will need for a lovely stay.
The hotel is also home to the AA rosette awarded No4 restaurant, where dinners will find a seasonal menu with a combination of Mediterranean and Classic French cuisine with all locally sourced ingredients. All guests of the hotel are also entitled to a 15% discount on their already sensibly priced menu. They also have two meeting rooms and whether you are looking for an informal relaxed meeting room or a conference on a larger scale, their dedicated team are there to provide the perfect stress-free package for your company.
**Please note that on-site parking is limited to ten spaces and is allocated on a first come first served basis upon arrival to the hotel. The over night charge is £6.50.**
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 27th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 28th Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Executive Double en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single en-suite||£62.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Twin en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Georgian house named after Admiral Rodney
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Facilities for children - Garden/cots & camp beds available on request
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Charged at £6.50 per night. Strictly on a 'first come, first serve' basis
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Continental / Full English / Room service
- Serve evening meal
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple MeadsExit the station from the main exit. Turn right towards the bus stop. Take the number 8 bus to Clifton village and alight at the village. The Rodney is set back from the main road in Rodney Place, behind the bus stop.
- GreenLeader Partner
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good126
- Dawn BSomerset, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely HotelThursday, 23rd March 2017We stayed just one night at The Rodney as my husband had an evening event to attend in Bristol. First I must say that the staff are brilliant at this hotel, they are both pleasant and professional... Read full review
- Peter STrip Type:BusinessInteresting Building, great location.Monday, 20th March 2017I've stayed at the Rodney hotel a few times during the week while working in Bristol. The building is interesting and the location is great. The single rooms are quite small but fine for my needs and... Read full review
- peghead79Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat locationMonday, 20th March 2017I've stayed at the Rodney on a couple of occasions now and I am always impressed by the friendliness of the service and the decent breakfast on offer. The complimentary toiletries are very nice too... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 5422
- 3 AA Stars Hotel