Staying at the Rodney Hotel means you get to experience a great location and the best that Bristol has to offer. Just a short walk from Brunel’s famous Suspension Bridge and set in the heart of the historic and popular Clifton Village, the Rodney offers sensible prices with a friendly and knowledgeable service.
With Cabot Circus shopping centre, At-Bristol, the Arnolfini contemporary arts gallery, Bristol Hippodrome, Brunel's ss Great Britain and the stylish Waterfront to name but a few of the great attractions all with in a mile of the hotel, and transport with links from just outside, we are in the perfect location. The University of Bristol can also be reached by car in around 5 minutes.
A small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm, welcoming and relaxed and our staff will always go out of their way to ensure every guest feels special.
The Rodney offers a perfect blend of modern comfort and convenience with classic grace and style. With light and airy rooms and our complimentary loose leaf tea, coffee and fresh fruit, flat screen TVs and fully stocked minibars, we hope we have provided all you will need for a lovely stay.
The hotel is also home to the AA rosette awarded No4 restaurant, where dinners will find a seasonal menu with a combination of Mediterranean and Classic French cuisine with all locally sourced ingredients. All guests of the hotel are also entitled to a 15% discount on our already sensibly priced menu. We also have two meeting rooms and whether you are looking for an informal relaxed meeting room or a conference on a larger scale, our dedicated team are here to provide the perfect stress-free package for your company.
**Please note that on-site parking is limited to ten spaces and is allocated on a first come first served basis upon arrival to the hotel. The over night charge is £6.50.**
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 27th Feb 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 28th Feb 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Executive Double en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single en-suite||£62.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Twin en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Georgian house named after Admiral Rodney
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Facilities for children - Garden/cots & camp beds available on request
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Charged at £6.50 per night. Strictly on a 'first come, first serve' basis
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Continental / Full English / Room service
- Serve evening meal
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
On Clifton Down Road in Clifton village.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads
Exit the station from the main exit. Turn right towards the bus stop. Take the number 8 bus to Clifton village and alight at the village. The Rodney is set back from the main road in Rodney Place, behind the bus stop.
- GreenLeader Partner
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good123
- Rachel CTrip Type:BusinessLovely hotelThursday, 23rd February 2017Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst on training course. Nothing was too much for the hotel, all staff extremely helpful and polite. They even phoned day before arrival to just let me know they... Read full review
- cjpvisionLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessConveniently placedTuesday, 21st February 2017Stayed here 3 nights over a weekend. Parking is a real problem here, particularly at the moment with extensive roof repair work which reduces the availability of parking in front of the hotel due to... Read full review
- gravesend58Prestatyn, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant customer service and super friendly to dogsTuesday, 21st February 2017On the positive side the room we had was spotlessly clean.The reception staff (Max in particular ) was faultlessly professional & couldn't do enough to help my beautiful Julie and I on our 1 night... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 5422
- 3 AA Stars Hotel