The Clifton Hotel is a café hotel, with a vibrant atmosphere focusing on fun and indulgence. As the original and largest hotel in the Clifton Hotels Group, it enjoys a long established reputation for excellent service and a relaxed atmosphere with a café culture.
Situated in the heart of beautiful Clifton, The Clifton Hotel is within walking distance of the city centre shops, Park Street’s boutiques, the Waterfront’s bars, and Clifton Village’s restaurants, as well as top tourist attractions, such as Bristol Zoo and Brunel’s Clifton Suspension Bridge. Set in a 19th century, neo-classical converted house, the hotel’s rooms are all individually decorated and combine modern decoration with period character.
The staff are around 24 hours a day to look after you and they pride themselves on friendly but professional service. All of the rooms have radios, sky television and wireless internet. The Clifton Hotel’s executive rooms also contain fridges and CD players. There’s complimentary fresh coffee, tea and fruit in all rooms, as well as hand-baked biscuits and a range of toiletries.
For those who drive, the hotel’s parking spaces are invaluable, ensuring a stress-free end to your journey. The Clifton Hotel also offers individual day gym membership at both the Clifton College and Cannon’s gym at highly discounted rates, all to make your stay, whether for business or leisure, as comfortable as possible.
Racks Wine Bar, set in the hotel’s converted cellars, is one of the most cosmopolitan bars in Bristol, providing a place for you to socialise and unwind while enjoying the finest wines and coldest beers. Here you can also enjoy the bistro menu either in the restaurant or out on its year-round heated patio. The gourmet breakfast food and welcoming evening atmosphere make it the perfect place to start and finish your day.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 24th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 25th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Executive Double||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single||£70.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en suite||£60.00 per room (room only)|
|Small Executive Single||£65.00 per person (room only)|
|Twin Ensuite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking
- Gym - Discounted day membership for guests at Cannons and Clifton College gym
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms - with freeview channels
- TV in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Map & Directions
From city centre, take A4018 up Park Street and into Whiteladies Road. St Paul's Road is the first turning on the left.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads - take the number 8 or 9 bus.Any bus to Whiteladies Road, get off at the BBC. The hotel is 2 minutes walk from the bus stop.
- GreenLeader Partner
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good170
- danU4291QHNottinghamTrip Type:CouplesGreat location terrible facilitiesFriday, 21st April 2017Room was too small. Bed was uncomfortable. Bed linen was itchy. Room was dirty an dusty. Room was hot and uncomfortable to sleep in. Toilet space cramped. Shower was broken. Water pressure was too... Read full review
- Zoe PTrip Type:Familyhen party stayMonday, 17th April 2017I stayed here as part of a hen party package, there was a group of us spread across 4 rooms. 3 of our rooms were near each other but unfortunately 1 group was separated and put 2 floors down from us... Read full review
- Michymoo70Trip Type:Friends getawayGreat hotelTuesday, 11th April 2017I was here for the weekend for a catch up with friends at a party. The room was lovely, clean and welcoming. Doretea who checked us in was super friendly as were Roisin and Marek who were our check... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 6882
- 2 AA Stars Hotel