The Crescent houses five luxury suites within a stunning Georgian townhouse that will blur the line between home and hotel. These suites will offer all the services and luxuries associated with staying in a hotel, whilst also providing guests with the privacy of a serviced apartment.
Each suite will be individually styled and offer amplified entertainment, modern bedrooms and eclectic lounges with original artwork. The property offers stunning views, unrivalled comfort and a fantastic location, just moments away from the Clifton Triangle.
• King sized beds with luxury vi-spring mattresses and crisp Egyptian cotton linen
• Monsoon showers
• State of the art projection cinemas
• Original art installations
• Welcome basket including fresh fruit, sherry, loose leaf tea, fresh coffee and hand baked biscuits
• Complimentary luxury toiletries
• Bill back service for onsite facilities
• Room service
• 24 hour reception
• Complimentary membership to The Square for the duration of your stay
• Communal garden
• Complimentary high speed wi-fi
• 40 inch plasma television
• Next day dry cleaning
• Daily servicing
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£145.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
- GreenLeader Partner
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good5
- Vignesh VTrip Type:BusinessUnique experience with trendy interiorsTuesday, 7th March 2017Cool and trendy experience with the USP being the projector screen! It made working late into the evening very enjoyable! Was also in love with the shower and the chance to use a high quality gym in... Read full review
- lukejgreenPlymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBook a suite!!Thursday, 16th February 2017Loved the suite! We were only there for one night but the room was amazing especially for the price compared to the Marriot just down the road. First time having a projector in a hotel room and was a... Read full review
- Ramonajones123Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLoved it.Thursday, 26th January 2017Very comfortable stay and great food. The kitchenette was well equipped. Bed very comfy and loved the cinema in the room! Close to most attractions in Bristol and easy to get a bus if needed. Would... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 4000