Start your day the right way with locally-sourced, fresh food and drink at the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate Stadium.
Open from 8am-4pm on weekdays the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate offers breakfast, brunch, cakes, tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day.
All bread and cakes are supplied by local independent artisan bread makers, Mark's Bread just a hop and a skip away from Ashton Gate on North Street, so you can be sure they're fresh and delicious.
They don't think a quick coffee should break the bank, which is why they offer 10% discount to Bristol City and Bristol Rugby season card holders and 5% discount to Forever Bristol members.
They look forward to seeing you soon at Ashton Gate!
They are based at Ashton Gate Stadium, BS3 2EJ - with plenty of free parking outside (not available on Bristol City/Bristol Rugby home Saturday matchdays - click here for current fixture lists)
- In town/city centre
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
- All major credit cards accepted
- Conference facilities
- Locally-sourced produce
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good21
- Dan190984Trip Type:Friends getawayAwful placeMonday, 20th March 2017Lacked atmosphere and the locals left a lot to be desired. If I could give it no stars I would. Avoid at all costs. If you want local football head to Horfield. Read full review
- Angelo-emeralda-411Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaybristol visitSunday, 19th March 2017while i was in bristol, i came here to watch some football as its not my team i was not fully charged with football passion,the people who were watching the game were getting exited over nothing as... Read full review
- BobbyfarrellLondonTrip Type:Friends getawayGood stadium improving all the timeSunday, 19th March 2017Visited the stadium for Bristol City vs HuddersfieldTown. The Stadium is bieing improved year on year. Good facilities stewards are friendly enough. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 963 0600
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|