Established in 1999, Casamia is a family run restaurant serving a multi-course tasting menu within an intimate restaurant setting of just nine tables. Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias and his team create dishes which are influenced by the individuality, multicultural and creative vibes of their home city of Bristol.
The restaurant has some impressive accolades - a coveted Michelin star since. Casamia was named number 8 restaurant in The Good Food Guide 2019 and number 1 in the Hardens 100.
Situated at The General in the heart of the city, pre-book via their website for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday, and lunch Thursday to Saturday.
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good95
- patd2808Trip Type:Friends getaway10 out of 10Thursday, 11th July 2019Great attention to details in every aspect , welcoming -food - wine -presentation and service . Keep up the good work. Read full review
- SteveLL_13Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFantastic experienceFriday, 19th July 2019Amazing food, wine, ambience and service. Joe looked after us exceptionally well and his colleagues and the chef's were attentive and professional. A definite recommendation, we'll certainly be... Read full review
- RJACKSON06Neath, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA Birthday to Remember!!Sunday, 21st July 2019We visited this restauraunt yesterday afternoon as a couple for my birthday. Wow. Truly remarkable. I won’t go into too much detail as it is nice to have a little surprise when visiting these places... Read full review
Lower Guinea Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 959 2884
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open for lunch service one Sunday per month.
To check dates please go to website.