Established in 1999, Casamia is a family run restaurant serving a multi-course tasting menu within an intimate restaurant setting of just nine tables. Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias and his team create dishes which are influenced by the individuality, multicultural and creative vibes of their home city of Bristol.
The restaurant has some impressive accolades - a coveted Michelin star since. Casamia was named number 8 restaurant in The Good Food Guide 2019 and number 1 in the Hardens 100.
Situated at The General in the heart of the city, pre-book via their website for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday, and lunch Thursday to Saturday.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open for lunch service one Sunday per month.
To check dates please go to website.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good99
- br1stol_10Bristol, United KingdomReview photo before bookingTuesday, 24th December 2019Review photo before booking This is not value for money Very overpriced Wine flight is a swig of each region Read full review
- Cosmopolitan573647Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesImpeccable.Thursday, 9th January 2020As perfect as it gets. Food spectacular. Service perfect from people who know absolutely everything there is to know about each ingredient. Atmosphere calm and intimate. Book well in advance- but... Read full review
- Aya SBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessParmasan tart!Friday, 17th January 2020This was trully memorable dining experience. Dishes were yummy and well paired with wine. We were allowed to take a peek into kitchen, where cookes were working as normal. This place is a must when... Read full review