*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Established in 1999, Casamia is a family run restaurant serving a multi-course tasting menu within an intimate restaurant setting of just nine tables. Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias and his team create dishes which are influenced by the individuality, multicultural and creative vibes of their home city of Bristol.
The restaurant has some impressive accolades - a coveted Michelin star since. Casamia was named number 8 restaurant in The Good Food Guide 2019 and number 1 in the Hardens 100.
Situated at The General in the heart of the city, pre-book via their website for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday, and lunch Thursday to Saturday.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open for lunch service one Sunday per month.
To check dates please go to website.
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good97
- goldiej689Bristol, England, United Kingdom'Chef's Table'- not Chef's Table at all...Monday, 9th March 2020We booked Chef's Table, with the expectation to be sat near to the kitchen and in full view of the cooking experience. Instead, as we arrived, we were put at a breakfast bar style table, sat on... Read full review
- CairstionaBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWowThursday, 12th March 2020Casamia was the most amazing meal I have ever had. Michelin star restaurants can sometimes be daunting and you may think the people are all pretentious - you are mistaken, everyone was sooooo lovely... Read full review
- MisterPestoBristol, United KingdomA Celebration MealWednesday, 8th April 2020This is what fine dining is all about, from the moment you walk in to the moment that you leave the staff are attentive, make you feel welcome and most of all provide a first class dining... Read full review