Established in 1999, Casamia is a family run restaurant serving a multi-course tasting menu within an intimate restaurant setting of just nine tables. Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias and his team create dishes which are influenced by the individuality, multicultural and creative vibes of their home city of Bristol.
The restaurant has some impressive accolades - a coveted Michelin star since. Casamia was named number 8 restaurant in The Good Food Guide 2019 and number 1 in the Hardens 100.
Situated at The General in the heart of the city, pre-book via their website for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday, and lunch Thursday to Saturday.
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good97
- CTG_travellerCardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWow!Thursday, 5th September 2019That pretty much sums it up. Stunning food, very comfortable atmosphere and probably among the best food we've ever had. Not the cheapest but worth every penny Read full review
- 911prentonparkUnited KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPerfection..but at a priceFriday, 6th September 2019We visited Casa Mia with friends to celebrate a special event. As reported elsewhere you need to book well ahead and pay for the food in advance. We chose the taster menu with accompanying wine... Read full review
- jesslee1988Bath, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful Michelin Star Experience!Sunday, 15th September 2019Visiting Casamia was truly a wonderful experience! We were greeted at the door 15 minutes before our booking. We went on a tour to the kitchen to see their equipments and the chefs working as... Read full review
Lower Guinea Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 959 2884
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open for lunch service one Sunday per month.
To check dates please go to website.