Established in 1999, Casamia is a family run restaurant serving a multi-course tasting menu within an intimate restaurant setting of just nine tables. Chef Peter Sanchez-Iglesias and his team create dishes which are influenced by the individuality, multicultural and creative vibes of their home city of Bristol.
The restaurant has some impressive accolades - a coveted Michelin star since. Casamia was named number 8 restaurant in The Good Food Guide 2019 and number 1 in the Hardens 100.
Situated at The General in the heart of the city, pre-book via their website for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday, and lunch Thursday to Saturday.
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good99
- GBT123Chaumont-Gistoux, BelgiumPretentious and expensive,Sunday, 20th October 2019Not much atmosphere, a bit clinical in appearance. If you are expecting to feel that you have been well fed you will be leaving dissatisfied. We had the tasting menu extending over ten ‘courses’ a... Read full review
- Ctaylor1956Liverpool, United KingdomThe level of excellenceTuesday, 29th October 2019This was an amazing experience. The level of excellence is unbelievable. All dishes from the very first snack to the very last sweet were implacable. The wine pairing was perfect. The whole afternoon... Read full review
- DavidmcnaTrip Type:Friends getawayFaultlessSaturday, 9th November 2019Faultless experience from the beginning to the end, we went with the tasting menu (10 course ) it was an amazing journey! Highly recommend it. Read full review
Lower Guinea Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 959 2884
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open for lunch service one Sunday per month.
To check dates please go to website.