Aerospace Bristol tells the amazing story of Bristol’s world-class aerospace industry and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard a British icon, Concorde Alpha Foxtrot. Designed, built and tested in Bristol, she was the final Concorde to be built and the last to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibits for all ages.
You'll learn about the bold pioneers who took to the skies in flying machines, the men and women who played their part in two world wars and those who dreamed a seemingly-impossible dream of supersonic travel, then made the iconic Concorde a reality.
Your journey will even look into the exciting future and discovering how the next generation of engineers are pushing aerospace technology to new heights and reaching for the stars.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
You may also like
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
- Aerospace Bristol
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFor full directions to Aerospace Bristol, please visit their page How to Find Us
Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good144
- GlobetrottingVikingThatcham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe Concorde takes the prizeSunday, 21st July 2019This Museum gives simple and clear orientation about the history of aviation, of course especially as it relates to Bristol. But the arrival of the last flying BS Concorde a couple of years ago added... Read full review
- frysproBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesConcorde experienceMonday, 22nd July 2019We visited this exhibition with tickets we had been given as a present, what a treat, we were also able to go on board the Concorde, this plane has so many memories for people in Bristol who so often... Read full review
- David SMalvern, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSlightly disappointed with the Concord displayMonday, 22nd July 2019Overall it is very good and well worth a visit. We went particularly to see Concord and were disappointed about the overall lack of information and history about it on display. It is little more than... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 931 5315
|Dates: (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm, with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Last entry: 4pm (one hour before closing)