Aerospace Bristol tells the incredible story of Bristol’s amazing aviation achievements and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard Concorde Alpha Foxtrot, the last of the supersonic jets ever to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibits for all ages.
The highlight of your day will surely be the iconic Concorde. You’ll have the chance to step aboard the world's fastest passenger jet, glimpse into the cockpit, and walk through the passenger cabin to discover how Concorde passengers would travel in style. Plus, enjoy an amazing show projected on to the outside of the aeroplane.
And when the sun is shining, relax with a coffee whilst the kids run around the aeroplane climbing frame and helicopter-shaped springers in the new outdoor play and seating area. It’s ideal for budding pilots to enjoy.
You’ll find Aerospace Bristol just off the M5, near Cribbs Causeway, and with free parking for visitors, getting to the museum couldn’t be easier.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
Aeropace Bristol is committed to providing an exceptional experience for all visitors. Free entry to all dedicated carers, guide and assistance dogs welcome. There are fifteen disabled parking bays near the entrance to the museum.
The museum site is fully accessible by those using wheelchairs, the museum has easy access toilets, and disabled changing facilities registered with Changing Places. Two wheelchairs are available for visitor use (booking is advisable).The museum has wheelchair accessible lifts in both hangars, as well as two dedicated accessible lifts to allow visitors in wheelchairs to board the Britannia and Concorde.
Baby changing facilities available, breastfeeding friendly throughout (private space available on request). Pushchair and wheelchair friendly café with high chairs available as well as children’s meals.
Concorde didn’t have a first class section - on Concorde, every seat was first class - and it’s the same at Aerospace Bristol. The friendly and knowledgeable team are committed to delivering the best possible experience for every visitor and will ensure that all members of your group enjoy a first class day out. Proving their popularity, Aerospace Bristol won Best Museum at the Group Leisure & Travel Awards in 2020.
Enjoy discounted group rates, new tours, free coach and minibus parking on site, free entry for the group leader and the coach driver (for groups of over 15+) plus free regular hot drink for the coach driver. Call 01179 315 315 or email email@example.com for more information
You may also like
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£18.00 per ticket|
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
- Aerospace Bristol
|Opening times (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good205
- B3CK3TT_2017Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAttraction is flying highSaturday, 18th November 2023Good value for money with the free return visit. Excellent amount of information about the concord which you can walk through too. The museum at the beginning of visit is also very informative, can... Read full review
- ianb111Melbourne, AustraliaNot cheap, but well worth the visit.Saturday, 25th November 2023As the review title suggests, the entrance price to this aeronautical museum is not cheap at £19.50 per adult, but definitely well worth the visit. Entry tickets are valid for twelve months, but... Read full review
- chermariepBristol, United KingdomGreat place to visit, very informative and entertainingMonday, 27th November 2023Absolutely brilliant. Great variety of things to see. Lots of easy to read information. Very entertaining. Most of the staff were Friendly. Clean & well presented. Read full review