Aerospace Bristol tells the incredible story of Bristol’s amazing aviation achievements and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard Concorde Alpha Foxtrot, the last of the supersonic jets ever to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibits for all ages.
The highlight of your day will surely be the iconic Concorde. You’ll have the chance to step aboard the world's fastest passenger jet, glimpse into the cockpit, and walk through the passenger cabin to discover how Concorde passengers would travel in style. Plus, enjoy an amazing show projected on to the outside of the aeroplane.
And when the sun is shining, relax with a coffee whilst the kids run around the aeroplane climbing frame and helicopter-shaped springers in the new outdoor play and seating area. It’s ideal for budding pilots to enjoy.
You’ll find Aerospace Bristol just off the M5, near Cribbs Causeway, and with free parking for visitors, getting to the museum couldn’t be easier.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
Concorde didn’t have a first class section - on Concorde, every seat was first class - and it’s the same at Aerospace Bristol. The friendly and knowledgeable team are committed to delivering the best possible experience for every visitor and will ensure that all members of your group enjoy a first class day out. Enjoy discounted group rates, new tours, free coach and minibus parking on site, free entry for the group leader and the coach driver (for groups of over 20+) plus free regular hot drink for the coach driver. Call 01179 315 315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
You may also like
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
- Aerospace Bristol
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFor full directions to Aerospace Bristol, please visit their page How to Find Us
Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good167
- chrissJ2181VIRomford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyInteresting but not much for young ones.Sunday, 27th October 2019The museum was very interesting and well put together. However there is very little for our younger ones (under 5’s) and as you have to pay from 4yo it is a shame there is not more for them. The... Read full review
- William nGloucester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA Fantasic Day Out.Thursday, 31st October 2019We took our 6 year old grandson to see Concorde and the museum at half term. We weren't disappointed, in fact quite the opposite. What a fantastic day out. Great fun as well as informative and... Read full review
- BusymummymooThe staff here are brilliant.Saturday, 2nd November 2019Ok we came here as relative locals and my husband is RAF so pretty much anything aerospace related will get our vote. What we loved here, is this is so different to most aerospace museums. It’s... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 931 5315
|Dates: (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Current opening hours are 10am - 4pm, 4 November until 9 February 2020
Summer: 10am - 5pm, from 9 February 2020
Last entry one hour before closing.
Aerospace Bristol is open 7 days a week (including Bank Holidays), with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.