Aerospace Bristol tells the amazing story of Bristol’s world-class aerospace industry and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard a British icon, Concorde Alpha Foxtrot. Designed, built and tested in Bristol, she was the final Concorde to be built and the last to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibitions for all ages.
You'll learn about the bold pioneers who took to the skies in flying machines, the men and women who played their part in two world wars and those who dreamed a seemingly-impossible dream of supersonic travel, then made the iconic Concorde a reality.
Your journey will even look into the exciting future and discovering how the next generation of engineers are pushing aerospace technology to new heights and reaching for the stars.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
You may also like
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
- Aerospace Bristol
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFor full directions to Aerospace Bristol, please visit their page How to Find Us
Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good135
- BroadhurstBasingstoke, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTime to ReminisThursday, 16th May 2019It was a great way to spend a Friday afternoon, very few people about which made it easy to get up close to the exhibits. The museum is very spacious, and he exhibits are well displayed. A... Read full review
- FunTripsBBTrip Type:Solo travelFar more than just Concorde!Friday, 17th May 2019A brilliant visit with well laid out displays, information boards, a nice cafe & lovely knowledgeable staff. Yes probably most people are there to see Concorde - which by itself is an amazing... Read full review
- gailsheridan75worcstershireTrip Type:CouplesBrilliantly curatedSunday, 19th May 2019We visited last week as a treat for my husband, a former recreational pilot. I was keen to see Concorde. There was much to see and it was very well laid out. The cafe looked good but we were lunching... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 931 5315
|Dates: (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm, with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Last entry: 4pm (one hour before closing)