Aerospace Bristol is delighted to have reopened and tickets are available to book online.
The museum has a number of new safety measures in place to help keep visitors, guests, volunteers and staff safe. Visit Britain has certified Aerospace Bristol as ‘Good to go’, awarding their Covid-19 industry standard and consumer mark to confirm that the museum adheres to Government and public health guidance.
They’ve been delighted to welcome visitors back to Aerospace Bristol since the start of August and, since reopening, visitor feedback to the new safety measures has been overwhelmingly positive.
Aerospace Bristol tells the incredible story of Bristol’s amazing aviation achievements and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard Concorde Alpha Foxtrot, the last of the supersonic jets ever to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibits for all ages.
The highlight of your day will surely be the iconic Concorde. You’ll have the chance to step aboard the world's fastest passenger jet, glimpse into the cockpit, and walk through the passenger cabin to discover how Concorde passengers would travel in style. Plus, enjoy an amazing show projected on to the outside of the aeroplane.
And when the sun is shining, relax with a coffee whilst the kids run around the aeroplane climbing frame and helicopter-shaped springers in the new outdoor play and seating area. It’s ideal for budding pilots to enjoy.
You’ll find Aerospace Bristol just off the M5, near Cribbs Causeway, and with free parking for visitors, getting to the museum couldn’t be easier.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
Concorde didn’t have a first class section - on Concorde, every seat was first class - and it’s the same at Aerospace Bristol. The friendly and knowledgeable team are committed to delivering the best possible experience for every visitor and will ensure that all members of your group enjoy a first class day out. Enjoy discounted group rates, new tours, free coach and minibus parking on site, free entry for the group leader and the coach driver (for groups of over 20+) plus free regular hot drink for the coach driver. Call 01179 315 315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
You may also like
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
- Aerospace Bristol
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good188
- keeleighcSlough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant visitThursday, 8th October 2020Went here for when it opened. Very quiet, staff were very helpful & friendly. Got to go on Concorde!!! Best part of the visit!! Only took us 1hr 30mins to go around as it was empty. Read full review
- SellestBushey, United KingdomMy 11 year old loved itSaturday, 10th October 2020Visited here yesterday with my 11 year old and he loved it. Covid measures in place (book in advance for time slot, social distancing, one way system, plenty of hand gel, face masks compulsory etc... Read full review
- picknageBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLots of great displaysSaturday, 17th October 2020We have been here a couple of times with our kids (under 10) and all love it. Lots of great info and history of aviation in the local area (didn’t know Bristol had such a rich aviation past). Lots of... Read full review