Aerospace Bristol tells the incredible story of Bristol’s amazing aviation achievements and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard Concorde Alpha Foxtrot, the last of the supersonic jets ever to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibits for all ages.
The highlight of your day will surely be the iconic Concorde. You’ll have the chance to step aboard the world's fastest passenger jet, glimpse into the cockpit, and walk through the passenger cabin to discover how Concorde passengers would travel in style. Plus, enjoy an amazing show projected on to the outside of the aeroplane.
And when the sun is shining, relax with a coffee whilst the kids run around the aeroplane climbing frame and helicopter-shaped springers in the new outdoor play and seating area. It’s ideal for budding pilots to enjoy.
You’ll find Aerospace Bristol just off the M5, near Cribbs Causeway, and with free parking for visitors, getting to the museum couldn’t be easier.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
Concorde didn’t have a first class section - on Concorde, every seat was first class - and it’s the same at Aerospace Bristol. The friendly and knowledgeable team are committed to delivering the best possible experience for every visitor and will ensure that all members of your group enjoy a first class day out. Proving their popularity, Aerospace Bristol won Best Museum at the Group Leisure & Travel Awards in 2020.
Enjoy discounted group rates, new tours, free coach and minibus parking on site, free entry for the group leader and the coach driver (for groups of over 15+) plus free regular hot drink for the coach driver. Call 01179 315 315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
You may also like
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£18.00 per ticket|
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
- Aerospace Bristol
|Opening times (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good195
- LsboroChippenham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWell worth visiting!Tuesday, 5th April 2022Excellent museum well worth the visit! Visited with 7 and 5 year old boys and everyone enjoyed it! Well laid out and engaging, with something for all ages. Seeing Concorde in its separate hangar was... Read full review
- Cher Marie PBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWonderful ExperienceThursday, 21st April 2022Absolutely outstanding. The staff were very friendly & knowledgeable. The museum was laid out well & the chronological order of the walk through was delightful. Very concise and easy to... Read full review
- Michael CSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing ConcordSaturday, 23rd April 2022A fantastic story of Filton and its history from vehicles to aircraft concluding with Concorde. So much of interest for everyone cleverly laid out to encourage the younger generation. The story of... Read full review