Aerospace Bristol tells the amazing story of Bristol’s world-class aerospace industry and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard a British icon, Concorde Alpha Foxtrot. Designed, built and tested in Bristol, she was the final Concorde to be built and the last to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibitions for all ages.
You'll learn about the bold pioneers who took to the skies in flying machines, the men and women who played their part in two world wars and those who dreamed a seemingly-impossible dream of supersonic travel, then made the iconic Concorde a reality.
Your journey will even look into the exciting future and discovering how the next generation of engineers are pushing aerospace technology to new heights and reaching for the stars.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
You may also like:
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
- Aerospace Bristol
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFor full directions to Aerospace Bristol, please visit their page How to Find Us
Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good127
- outan3London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent all roundWednesday, 20th March 2019Staff all smiling and very helpful - so rare in any museum but here it is 100 percent. Displays all interesting, especially Concorde. Restaurant brilliant with equally brilliant staff. Maybe the... Read full review
- PipmastersCwmbran, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery enjoyableThursday, 21st March 2019My a wife and I enjoyed a lovely half day at the Museum. Lots of exhibits well labelled and explained. Concorde was the lcing on the cake. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Read full review
- stephen wBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyEXCELLENTFriday, 22nd March 2019very interesting visit plenty interesting items would recommend staff very helpful/ Nice to see concorde looked after as part of our history Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 931 5315
|Dates: (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* 10am - 5pm
Last entry: 4pm (one hour before closing)