Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Aerospace Bristol is temporarily closed and will reopen on the 2 December. For the lastest updates, visit their website.
Aerospace Bristol tells the incredible story of Bristol’s amazing aviation achievements and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard Concorde Alpha Foxtrot, the last of the supersonic jets ever to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibits for all ages.
The highlight of your day will surely be the iconic Concorde. You’ll have the chance to step aboard the world's fastest passenger jet, glimpse into the cockpit, and walk through the passenger cabin to discover how Concorde passengers would travel in style. Plus, enjoy an amazing show projected on to the outside of the aeroplane.
And when the sun is shining, relax with a coffee whilst the kids run around the aeroplane climbing frame and helicopter-shaped springers in the new outdoor play and seating area. It’s ideal for budding pilots to enjoy.
You’ll find Aerospace Bristol just off the M5, near Cribbs Causeway, and with free parking for visitors, getting to the museum couldn’t be easier.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
Concorde didn’t have a first class section - on Concorde, every seat was first class - and it’s the same at Aerospace Bristol. The friendly and knowledgeable team are committed to delivering the best possible experience for every visitor and will ensure that all members of your group enjoy a first class day out. Enjoy discounted group rates, new tours, free coach and minibus parking on site, free entry for the group leader and the coach driver (for groups of over 20+) plus free regular hot drink for the coach driver. Call 01179 315 315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
You may also like
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
- Aerospace Bristol
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good191
- AALMfamTrip Type:FamilyExcellentThursday, 29th October 2020Absolutely brilliant museum with extremely friendly staff. Amazing to see a Concorde in great condition. Really informative about aviation history in Bristol. Great cafe as well. Enjoyed by all the... Read full review
- verityd2013Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat family day outSunday, 1st November 2020Had a great time, something for all the family! My young toddler loved it and was great whatever the weather, we will go back! Good value for money too. Read full review
- Jon9344Workington, United KingdomVery Good. Concorde and a Harrier Jet!Monday, 2nd November 2020We went to the museum over the weekend to specifically see the Concorde. We booked a time slot and I thought the museum have managed it quite well. The numbers weren't too much and lots of space to... Read full review