Aerospace Bristol tells the incredible story of Bristol’s amazing aviation achievements and gives you and your family the chance to step aboard Concorde Alpha Foxtrot, the last of the supersonic jets ever to fly.
There's loads to discover at Aerospace Bristol, starting from the earliest days of powered flight, through to today’s cutting-edge aerospace technology. There's aeroplanes, helicopters, missiles, satellites, engines and more to see and lots of interactive exhibits for all ages.
The highlight of your day will surely be the iconic Concorde. You’ll have the chance to step aboard the world's fastest passenger jet, glimpse into the cockpit, and walk through the passenger cabin to discover how Concorde passengers would travel in style. Plus, enjoy an amazing show projected on to the outside of the aeroplane.
And when the sun is shining, relax with a coffee whilst the kids run around the aeroplane climbing frame and helicopter-shaped springers in the new outdoor play and seating area. It’s ideal for budding pilots to enjoy.
You’ll find Aerospace Bristol just off the M5, near Cribbs Causeway, and with free parking for visitors, getting to to the museum couldn’t be easier.
Looking for a great day out for all the family? Book your tickets now and step aboard the world famous Concorde.
You may also like
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site coach parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
- Aerospace Bristol
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFor full directions to Aerospace Bristol, please visit their page How to Find Us
Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
Offers adult, child and concessions for students and seniors, and a range of family ticket options available.
Concession include: Seniors aged 65 and over; and students with a valid student ID. Free entry to all dedicated carers when accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled.
Buy your tickets now online and get free return visits for a whole year.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good158
- Julie Mhappy parents, but a near trip accident around the displaysMonday, 9th September 2019My Dad has always wanted to see concord and at 84 he has ticked it off his bucket list. The displays and the staff were brilliant and it was a very enjoyable day, but with one small criticism! The... Read full review
- David13413We very much enjoyed our visitMonday, 9th September 2019We there on Saturday and enjoyed the whole experience with both the Concorde and the other exhibits. Additionally we found rewarding the talks and other items dealing with the period 1939/40 Read full review
- BernieTTSuperb!Tuesday, 10th September 2019It has been some time since I last visited the Concorde at Filton & I have to say it is now superb. Before, the plane was outside & there was no other attractions apart from a guided tour of the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 931 5315
|Dates: (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm, with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Last entry: 4pm (one hour before closing)