Bristol's Bonded Warehouses at Bristol Archives
Tel: +44 1179224224
A, B and C Bond warehouses were built on Bristol's Floating Harbour between 1905 and 1919.
Tobacco imports were big business and the famous red warehouses were built to store tobacco until duties had been paid.
Now listed buildings, the three sites found new uses after the decline of the city docks.
This exhibition at B Bond Warehouse, the home of Bristol Archives, features documents, plans, photographs and film telling the story of these Bristol landmarks.
Free, donations welcome
Date of Event
Sorry, this event has passed