Swoon is an authentic Gelato Bar with a dash of Italian swagger and style. The gelato is all made on-site with the finest ingredients many sourced locally like othe organic milk from Bruton Diary. The pistachio is from Bronte in Sicily their hazelnuts from a farm in which has been in the same family for four generations.
Their handmade treats include completely diary-free sorbetti, which is great for vegans, vegetarians and people needing gluten free. Stecchi (gelato sticks dipped in chocolate) monoporzioni (small but perfectly formed puddings) and Gelato cake make up a wonderful display of deliciousness!
Coffee from local roasters Extract, which they also use in their Dr Strangelove coffee gelato and pastries form local bakers are also available.
They are situated right on College Green with a wonderful view of Bristol Cathedral and even if it may be cold outside Swoon’s chill is Bristol latest thrill.
- In town/city centre
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages welcome
- Serve breakfast - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Serve lunch - Italian cafe serving gelato, hot and cold drinks and pastries
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Vegans vegetarians and gluten free provided for
- Take away service
- All major credit cards accepted
- Locally-sourced produce
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good22
- Redditchtraveller_10RedditchTrip Type:FamilyItaly comes to BristolMonday, 17th April 2017Proper ice cream - great choice and not hugely expensive . We even managed to get a seat . I did not have to queuebut Iunderstand it gets busy . Not without good reason as the ice creams are fabulous Read full review
- Mariangela GTrip Type:Friends getawayBest Ice cream in BristolSaturday, 15th April 2017My favourite place in Bristol. Really Italian ice cream. Pistacho is amazing. You can taste the original Sicilian Pistacho. The price is not cheape but it is good for the quality. Read full review
- TravelBug47648Oxford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful blueberry sorbetFriday, 14th April 2017Unusual flavours, friendly service. Opens late. Usually has a queue outside the door. I think they should add stracciatella to their flavour list. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 0093
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|