Mendip View Lodges have reopened and to make a booking please visit their website.
The safety and well being of their guests is incredibly important to them. Every guest should enjoy a safe, clean and protected environment. They have increased their rigorous cleaning methods, this includes all shared spaces, door handles etc. You can rest assured they are doing everything they can, to make your stay with them, as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Revamped, restored and totally remarkable, the new Wookey Hole experience has burst onto the holiday scene in an explosive mix of history, fun and mystery.
Wookey Hole and Mendip View are 2 miles from the medieval city of Wells, and 20 miles from Bath and Bristol. Whether you're thinking of a family break, a romantic night away, a group stay or looking for a unique wedding venue, look no further.
Their features include:
- One master double bedroom
- Two twin bedrooms
- Decking area with patio furniture
- Private hot tub for up to 6 people
- Flat screen TV with DVD/Blu-ray player
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, gas over and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Double glazing and central heating
- Free wi-fi
- Hair dryer
- Free DVD libraby (refundable deposit required)
- High chairs and travel cots for an additional cost
- Free private car parking
- Easy access to Wookey Hole's caves and attractions
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* The lodges will not be open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's outdoor play area
- Countryside Location
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Decking area with patio furniture
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Groups Welcomed
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free of charge
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Oven / Cooker
- TV in all bedrooms