Two beautiful barn conversions The Dairy sleeps 4, The Barn sleeps 4/5, offering family friendly accommodation just 6 miles south of the centre of Bristol and 1.5 miles from the village of Chew Magna with its excellent food pubs and busy village atmosphere.
The cottages are on a working arable farm within the hamlet of Norton Hawkfield and make a great base for visiting Bristol, Bath and Wells.
The Barn has an open gallery, with exposed oak trusses, peg jointed purlins, making the building, airy yet with soft lighting and deep sofas a homely and relaxing place to spend your holiday.
The Dairy formally the milking parlour is light and airy, with double sets of French doors opening out onto a large patio the garden feels part of the living room.
Both cottages have been equipped to a high standard with slate underfloor heating, free WiFi, flatscreen TV with built in DVD, freeview and card slot.
The kitchens are fully appointed with dishwasher, washer/dryer etc, bathrooms have heated towel rails and powerful showers.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Electricity inc in rate
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Short breaks available
- In countryside
- Midweek breaks
- Access to golf course - nearby
- Fishing - Nearby
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Ironing Facilities
- Special provisions for cyclists - Welcome Award undercover secure cycle storage
- Special provisions for walkers - Welcome Award drying area available for outdoor clothing.
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)1275 839330
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
- Visit England Gold 2014
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2014