This is the ultimate hotel in terms of design, comfort and convenience, being on the doorstep of Bristol Airport – the only hotel within walking distance of the terminal.
Find yourself steps from the airport and close to popular attractions at the Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport hotel. Whether you’re in town for business or traveling with family, you’ll find all the amenities you need at our contemporary hotel. Spend a day exploring Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, Cheddar Caves and Gorge, Cabot Tower or other things to do near their family-friendly Bristol hotel.
Each of their 201 guest rooms feature free WiFi, an oversized work desk and modern décor. Wake up refreshed after a peaceful night’s rest in their clean and fresh Hampton beds®. Start the day with a hot buffet breakfast, included in your stay. With a fitness centre and business centre, you’ll have no trouble keeping up your routine. Plan your next small event or celebration for up to 20 guests in their boardroom-style meeting space.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Bar - 24 hour to residents
- Room service - Not available. 24 hour snacks available from reception including pizzas, jacket potatoes and sandwiches
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Conference facilities - 2 conference rooms – 8 boardroom in each but can be expanded into one larger room
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- In countryside - Bristol Airport – North Somerset
- Gym - 24 hour fitness centre
Parking & Transport
- Courtesy transport to airport - Hotel on site of the airport
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
250 metres from Bristol Airport’s main terminal via a direct walkway.
Located just eight miles south of the city centre, with great transport links, it is easily accessible from anywhere in the South West. The Bristol Flyer provides transport into Bristol City Centre (35 minutes) and Bristol Temple Meads Train Station (25 minutes).
From M5 North, leave the M5 at junction 18 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport). Take the A4 towards Bristol following signs for the Airport. Go past Bristol City football ground and connect with the A38 towards Taunton, the Airport is situated 8 miles south of Bristol on the A38.
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
Tel: +44 (0)1275 405966