Step aboard the distinctive red open top buses, and enjoy the sights and sounds of this wonderful city from a different perspective.
Local guides provide a unique tour with informed, personal and interactive commentary. Travel around the Harbourside & stop at Brunel’s famous transatlantic liner, Brunel's SS Great Britain. Carry on out along the dramatic Avon Gorge and beneath the impressive Clifton Suspension Bridge; another iconic Brunel masterpiece.
You can also enjoy a variety of shopping experiences: elegant Clifton Village; eclectic Park Street; and the bustling Bristol Shopping Quarter (which includes Cabot Circus) with its high-end department stores and St. Nicholas Market with its independent stalls.
You also have the opportunity to hop off the bus and experience over 20 *of Bristol’s best attractions including: Brunel's SS Great Britain, Bristol Zoo Gardens, We The Curious and the Bristol Aquarium (* as rated on Trip Advisor).
The Explorer ticket allows you to enjoy the full 1 hour and 15 minute tour (approximately), or alternatively you can hop off the bus at any one of the 19 stops around the city and explore Bristol a little further. The guides are happy to give any assistance on further places to visit. Or do both! The Explorer ticket is valid for 2 days so you can make the most of your visit to Bristol.
There is a Family ticket available as the tour is suitable for all ages.
They offer a Bus/Boat Combo ticket, again valid for 2 days (Bristol Ferry Co, valid for 1 day), which allows you to explore Bristol by water as well as open top bus.
For larger groups private tours are also available. Choose the ‘Original Bristol’ guided tour or the ‘Cream Tea tour’, which includes a stop at the Avon Gorge hotel with views of the Clifton Suspension Bridge and gorge.
Discounts are given for all tickets purchased online.
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Dogs Accepted
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Outdoor Attraction
- Euros accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Groups Accepted
- Bristol Insight Video
Map & Directions
Explorer Bus Ticket: 1 Day Ticket - with second consecutive day FREE
Adult £15.00 per ticket, Student / OAP £13.00 per ticket, Child 5-15 years £9.00 per ticket (under 5's go free)
Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £44.00 per ticket
Bus/Boat Combo – 1 Day Ticket - with second consecutive day FREE
Adult / Senior £20.00 per ticket, Child 5-15years £12.00 per ticket (under 5's go free)
Family (up to 2 adults & 3 children) £60.00 per ticket
Note: prices are subject to change
Available to buy online at: www.bristolinsight.co.uk
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good104
- alansB2027YYTrip Type:Solo travelBus tourWednesday, 12th September 2018I really enjoyed the tour of Bristol. Great sights. The guide Andy was excellent. I would recommend it Read full review
- Peta BYork, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulous InsightsSunday, 16th September 2018We Pre-booking tickets this for a weekend in Bristol. Picked it up at The SS Great Britain, got off at Clifton then picked it back up there a bit later. Both the guides were superb, super jokes and... Read full review
- TheTigerTravelsLeeds, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDefinitely for the must-do listTuesday, 18th September 2018It's a city tour bus. It drives around. You see stuff, you hear about stuff. Standard? NO, this bus tour is AMAZING. Admittedly, my experience was based on the fabulous people working that day... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 971 9279
- VAQAS VB Attraction VAQAS
- Visit England Code of Practice 2012
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2014-2015 - Gold 2015
|Open (4 Feb 2018 - 24 Dec 2018)|