Step aboard the distinctive red open top buses, and enjoy the sights and sounds of this wonderful city from a different perspective.
Local guides provide a unique tour with informed, personal and interactive commentary. Travel around the Harbourside & stop at Brunel’s famous transatlantic liner, Brunel's SS Great Britain. Carry on out along the dramatic Avon Gorge and beneath the impressive Clifton Suspension Bridge; another iconic Brunel masterpiece.
You can also enjoy a variety of shopping experiences: elegant Clifton Village; eclectic Park Street; and the bustling Bristol Shopping Quarter (which includes Cabot Circus) with its high-end department stores and St. Nicholas Market with its independent stalls.
You also have the opportunity to hop off the bus and experience over 20 *of Bristol’s best attractions including: Brunel's SS Great Britain, Bristol Zoo Gardens, We The Curious and the Bristol Aquarium (* as rated on Trip Advisor).
The Explorer ticket allows you to enjoy the full 1 hour and 15 minute tour (approximately), or alternatively you can hop off the bus at any one of the 19 stops around the city and explore Bristol a little further. The guides are happy to give any assistance on further places to visit. Or do both! The Explorer ticket is valid for 2 days so you can make the most of your visit to Bristol.
There is a Family ticket available as the tour is suitable for all ages.
They offer a Bus/Boat Combo ticket, again valid for 2 days (Bristol Ferry Co, valid for 1 day), which allows you to explore Bristol by water as well as open top bus.
For larger groups private tours are also available. Choose the ‘Original Bristol’ guided tour or the ‘Cream Tea tour’, which includes a stop at the Avon Gorge hotel with views of the Clifton Suspension Bridge and gorge.
Discounts are given for all tickets purchased online.
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Dogs Accepted
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Outdoor Attraction
- Euros accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Groups Accepted
- Bristol Insight Video
Map & Directions
Explorer Bus Ticket: 1 Day Ticket - with second consecutive day FREE
Adult £15.00 per ticket, Student / OAP £13.00 per ticket, Child 5-15 years £9.00 per ticket (under 5's go free)
Family (up to 2 adults and 3 children) £44.00 per ticket
Bus/Boat Combo – 1 Day Ticket - with second consecutive day FREE
Adult / Senior £20.00 per ticket, Child 5-15years £12.00 per ticket (under 5's go free)
Family (up to 2 adults & 3 children) £60.00 per ticket
Note: prices are subject to change
Available to buy online at: www.bristolinsight.co.uk
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good104
- tripfinder2018Yateley, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWorth doingWednesday, 31st October 2018Best way to check out any unfamiliar city and this tour did not disappoint. Local guides with personal knowledge of the city and its history; however useful a handheld audio guide might be you can't... Read full review
- HeatheronhertravelsBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRelaxing tour of BristolSaturday, 17th November 2018We really enjoyed our tour - luckily the weather was perfect and blankets were provided to keep out the cold as we wanted to see everything from the top deck. It was very relaxing to look down on... Read full review
- T FTrip Type:CouplesHo Ho HoMonday, 3rd December 2018We had a great deal of fun on this Twilight/ Christmas Bus Tour around Bristol City Highlights and thoroughly recommend it for both adults and children. Our Guide, who I think was Father Christmas... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 971 9279
- VAQAS VB Attraction VAQAS
- Visit England Code of Practice 2012
- South West Tourism South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2014-2015 - Gold 2015
|Open (4 Feb 2019 - 24 Dec 2019)|