The DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol City Centre hotel is located a short distance from Bristol Temple Meads railway station and it has plenty of car parking, making it an ideal place to stay for both business and leisure guests. The hotel is within easy walking distance of Cabot Circus, Broadmead and The Galleries Bristol, as well as being conveniently situated for visiting Bristol's historic Harbourside area.
You can take in city and church views from rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol City Centre hotel. All the bedrooms have recently been refurbished to a high standard with a modern contemporary finish. All standard rooms have flat-screen TVs and internet access. What’s more, all the single rooms now have double beds, for that little bit of extra comfort and space.
For families, there are rooms available that will accommodate three people, with the option for a fourth (children-only) on a rollaway bed. There are also interconnecting rooms, so you can have your privacy but still be within earshot of your little ones. The hotel’s Kiln Restaurant, which features a 17th century kiln that was originally used to make Bristol glass, and Temple Bar & Lounge will satisfy your palate.
There is complimentary wi-fi available in all public areas and all the bedrooms. There is both BT and Sky Sports available in the bar.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Ensuite||£85.00 per room (room only)|
|Family Ensuite||£85.00 per room (room only)|
|King Deluxe||£120.00 per room (room only)|
|King Ensuite||£95.00 per person (room only)|
|Twin Ensuite||£85.00 per room (room only)|
*Family rooms are also available as Double Adapted/Disabled rooms.
- You Tube Video
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Gym - Open 24 hours
- Additional meal details - Will require information to cater
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - 24 hour room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities - Conference and Meeting rooms
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Wedding Venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - We ensure all lone female travellers are accompanied to and from cars and rooms if required.
- French spoken
- Italian spoken
- Polish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Take M32 into Bristol from M4 jct 19. At end of M32 turn left at lights. Go under the underpass keeping in left lane. Pass Temple Meads station and go round the roundabout until station is on right. Bear left into Redcliffe Way.
Public Transport Directions
Bristol Temple Meads is within walking distance to the Hotel. Turn left out of the station, cross the road at the crossing with the train station now on your right, follow the road which bears round to the left then approximately 500 yards on your left is the entrance to the hotel.
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 0041
- 4 AA Stars Hotel