AboutIbis Bristol Temple Meads is located within a short distance of Temple Meads railway station, a few minutes stroll to Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and walking distance to the city centre and Harbourside area.
Each of the 141 en-suite modern guestrooms has free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Enjoy breakfast or a meal at the restaurant located on the ground floor, as well as a nightcap in the friendly bar.
To access the hotel from Temple Meads station, follow the Temple Quay exit sign at the ticket hall, cross the car park and turn right, following the path across the metal footbridge and turn right to go around the construction site and reach the traffic lights. The hotel will be on your left.
The hotel is also easy to reach from Bristol Airport by bus "Airport Flyer" and M32 motorway. Preferred rates are available for our guests at Broad Plain car park, Old Bread Street, BS2 0FF.
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Train station car park 2 minutes walk
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - 24 hours snack menu
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Radio in all bedrooms - radio on T.V
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service - except Saturday & Sunday
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities - one meeting room for up to 10 persons - board room only
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open all year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Map & Directions
By Car: Exit M4/J19 onto M32 towards Bristol. Take A4032 Newfoundland Way and follow signs to Temple Meads Train Station. Then take the A4044 Bond Street South and turn left after the Bond Street underpass to Avon Street.
Nearest car park is at Bristol Temple Meads station. Exit at roundabout, follow signs towards Temple Quay and cross the pedestrian bridge directly to the hotel.
By Train: Follow exit signs to Temple Quay, then continue towards the outdoor Car park and cross the pedestrian bridge directly to the hotel.
Public Transport Directions
By Train: Follow exit signs to Temple Quay, then continue towards the outdoor Car Park and cross the pedestrian bridge directly to the hotel.
From the airport: take Airport Flyer bus and stop at Temple Meads.
- GreenLeader Bronze
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good520
- Martin HVienna, AustriaTrip Type:BusinessGood location, value for moneyWednesday, 19th April 2017This hotel is ideal for Temple Meads station, quiet rooms, usual amenities, good service Good value for money, as is usually the case with Ibis Hotels Didn't use bar/restaurant, check-in/out... Read full review
- Chalky64Worcester, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelA good overnight experience on 14/04/17Tuesday, 18th April 2017This is what I expect with the Ibis hotel, clean rooms and helpful staff. I stress with helpful with the staff as I did have a little problem with the AC in the room where it kept making a wave... Read full review
- grazer2003London, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travel5 minutes from Temple Meads Rail station, no on site car parkingSunday, 16th April 2017The room was nice size. It had a bathroom that was in the corner of the room and was a purpose built pod with good shower, it had a step to get into the pod. Nice comfy bed. Large TV. Hairdrier in... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 319 9001
- Budget Hotel AA Budget Hotel