The Hilton Garden Inn is conveniently located in the Temple Way business district just a few minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station, which offers quick access to routes throughout the UK. If you are travelling by car, it is simple to get to the hotel from the M32. Bristol airport is only 9.7 miles away and the airport bus stops at Temple Meads Station offer fast and convienient access.
The Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre hotel offers 167 stylish bedrooms with queen or twin beds, some overlooking the tranquil Temple Park and the historic Temple Church. All rooms feature a spacious desk, ergonomic chair, a 42” LG flat screen television. It has small home conveniences such as mini-cooler, tea and coffee making facilities and walk-in shower with deluxe toiletries by Peter Thomas Roth.
The hotel features a contemporary designed lobby, a 24 hour gym to maintain your workout routine, complimentary 24-hour business centre, as well as the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry for those late night snacks with a selection of food and beverage.
Opposite reception you can unwind in the contemporary City Café Bar, Restaurant and heated outdoor Terrace. During your stay you can indulge in the locally-sources food prepared by skilled chefs or relax with drinks on the Terrace on the Summer night or even in Winter the outside heaters to keep warm.
Temple Meads Train Station – 7 minutes
Harbourside – 10 minutes.
Cabot Circus – 8 minutes.
Clifton Village, Redland and Whiteladies Road – 30 minutes
- In town/city centre
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Minimum Group size
- Night porter
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Open all year
- Public telephone
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Dutch spoken
- French spoken
- German spoken
- Spanish spoken
Map & Directions
From M32: Once you reach the end of the M32, bear left past the Cabot Circus car park onto A4044 Temple Way. Do not follow the underpass, but exit after the Future Inn Hotel and Unite Student building to the Old Market roundabout.
Take the the third exit onto Castle Street, then turn left immediately onto Tower Hill.
At the end of the road turn right onto Passage Street. Once you have crossed the bridge, take the first left onto Temple Back, next to the Fire Brigade Office.
The hotel car park is located on the right hand side at the end of the road.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads
Exit out of station, turn right at the roundabout, cross over onto Temple Way and the hotel is on the left hand side.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good844
- Marcia LIsraelTrip Type:Solo travelComfortable, pleasant and convenientFriday, 21st April 2017Very conveniently located, just 10 minutes walk from Bristol rail station and right on the airport shuttle bus route. Opposite a small park, not far from city centre shops, cafes etc. Pleasant... Read full review
- Sean1966squashTrip Type:BusinessExcellent HotelTuesday, 18th April 2017Very convienent location for the temple quay and the station. The rooms are very welcoming, a high standard and modern. The restaurant has been recently renovated and the staff cannot do enough for... Read full review
- JenFrench101High Wycombe, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOne night staySunday, 16th April 2017Hotel is well priced for the location. We had a queen room overlooking the park (which is more a large grassed area with a path through it so don't expect rolling greenery). Bathroom was just a... Read full review