Mud Dock Cycleworks and Cafe is unique cafe and restaurant, residing above a specialised mountain bike shop and overlooking the river on Bristol's Harbourside.
Light, airy and rustic, Mud Dock Cycleworks and Cafe has become one of Bristol's favourite haunts for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks before a night on the town. Not that you’ll even have to go anywhere else, because there are DJs playing laid-back house music throughout the night.
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- On-site parking or valet parking
Map & Directions
From M32 follow signs to St. Mary Redcliffe Church. At St. Mary Redcliffe roundabout take 2nd exit then 1st exit at next.
Public Transport Directions
Bus to centre (Bristol Hippodrome) cross over to harbour walk along Prince Street to end the Mud Dock is on right by harbour
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good150
- MuddyBathBath, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood atmosphere, nice viewsSunday, 19th March 2017Love this place. A bit funky, nice atmosphere and views over the water. We stopped for breakfast, which was all fine. Good coffee. We have never tried the main courses, but other diners' breakfasts... Read full review
- pgsplattsBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA great place to catch the evening sunshine.Tuesday, 14th March 2017This place is right on the Bristol dockside with fittings that link to the great bike shop below. It can get busy on sunny evenings, particularly the terrace which over looks the water. Food is... Read full review
- 233AndreaBath, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat central location for lunch (above a bike shop) but don't let that put you off if you don't cycle.Tuesday, 7th March 2017Today was the third time I've had lunch here and it has always been very reasonably priced and good value for money. The menu is a bit different from the 'chains' and there is always a £6 lunch in... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 934 9734
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Monday to Friday 09.00- 23.00 (Last orders taken: 21.30)
Saturday 09.30 -23.00 (Last orders 21.30)
Sunday 09.30 - 17.00