Mud Dock Cycleworks and Cafe is unique cafe and restaurant, residing above a specialised mountain bike shop and overlooking the river on Bristol's Harbourside.
Light, airy and rustic, Mud Dock Cycleworks and Cafe has become one of Bristol's favourite haunts for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks before a night on the town. Not that you’ll even have to go anywhere else, because there are DJs playing laid-back house music throughout the night.
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- On-site parking or valet parking
Map & Directions
From M32 follow signs to St. Mary Redcliffe Church. At St. Mary Redcliffe roundabout take 2nd exit then 1st exit at next.
Public Transport Directions
Bus to centre (Bristol Hippodrome) cross over to harbour walk along Prince Street to end the Mud Dock is on right by harbour
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good151
- Claire SCheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic food and great atmosphere.Monday, 17th April 2017Celebrated my cousins hen party here! Had great communication with Anna (staff member) who helped organise the booking and pre-orders of 17 of us. Warm welcome received to us on arrival. Set up long... Read full review
- Susan BBraintree, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGood food and relaxed atmosphereTuesday, 11th April 2017We arrived at Mud Dock to look in the cycle shop and decided to stay on for lunch. The views of the river from the terrace were lovely, service was good, staff were friendly and the atmosphere was... Read full review
- DLG17Portsmouth, United KingdomGreat location, lovely staff but...Saturday, 8th April 2017We went to the Mud Dock as the sun was shining and it has a lovely outside deck area perfect for sitting and enjoying the sunshine. The good stuff: staff are friendly, drinks are reasonable and there... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 934 9734
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Monday to Friday 09.00- 23.00 (Last orders taken: 21.30)
Saturday 09.30 -23.00 (Last orders 21.30)
Sunday 09.30 - 17.00