*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Yew Tree Cottage is a delightful rural escape, ideally situated on the edge of the village of Wick halfway between the historic cities of Bath and Bristol seven miles away. The Annexe is well located with wonderful views over the countryside and is only 4 miles away from junction 17 of the M4.
The Annexe has recently been renovated and is set in beautiful gardens next to our main house. Completely refurbished to a high standard, professionally decorated and newly furnished. The Annexe has plenty of natural light. The property boasts quality furnishings, storage heaters, fully fitted kitchen with fridge, induction hob, oven and washing-machine. There is TV, digital radio and Wi-Fi. The bedroom has a double bed with lots of storage.
It is available for short term rentals.
The property is well situated for visiting the Cotswolds, Dyrham Park, Westonbirt Arboretum and attending events such as Badminton Horse Trial, the races at Bath race course and Tracy Park golf club.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Visit England Gold Award 2016
- Free car parking
- On-site parking or valet parking
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Driveway
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Oven / Cooker
- Washing Machine
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good1
- Jet08991954626A first class holiday cottage for 2 close to BathSaturday, 20th July 2019We wanted to visit the Bath area this summer but stay in a rural setting. The Annex attached to Yew Tree cottage seemed to tick all the boxes and when we arrived we quickly realised it did completely... Read full review
- Bearwillow25Well appointedWednesday, 16th October 2019My husband and I had a lovely stay at Yew Tree Cottage. It is impeccably decorated and kept lovely and warm. It was bigger than I expected with a charming loving room. Gardens are beautiful and will... Read full review
- JamesTownsend59MrMonday, 9th December 2019My partner and I have just spent 3 nights at the Annexe and we didn't want to leave! The place is really well appointed, and is a perfect location to explore Bath and the Cotswolds - we didn't quite... Read full review