Yew Tree Cottage is a delightful rural escape, ideally situated on the edge of the village of Wick halfway between the historic cities of Bath and Bristol seven miles away. The Annexe is well located with wonderful views over the countryside and is only 4 miles away from junction 17 of the M4.
The Annexe has recently been renovated and is set in beautiful gardens next to our main house. Completely refurbished to a high standard, professionally decorated and newly furnished. The Annexe has plenty of natural light. The property boasts quality furnishings, storage heaters, fully fitted kitchen with fridge, induction hob, oven and washing-machine. There is TV, digital radio and Wi-Fi. The bedroom has a double bed with lots of storage.
It is available for short term rentals.
The property is well situated for visiting the Cotswolds, Dyrham Park, Westonbirt Arboretum and attending events such as Badminton Horse Trial, the races at Bath race course and Tracy Park golf club.
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Visit England Gold Award 2016
- Free car parking
- On-site parking or valet parking
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Driveway
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Oven / Cooker
- Washing Machine
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- myplace709Strathmore, CanadaOur home away from homeWednesday, 3rd July 2019We spent two weeks here in May this year and as always were made to feel very welcome. Maria and Mark are excellent hosts that think of everything a person could need in the little cottage, which is... Read full review
- Jet08991954626A first class holiday cottage for 2 close to BathSaturday, 20th July 2019We wanted to visit the Bath area this summer but stay in a rural setting. The Annex attached to Yew Tree cottage seemed to tick all the boxes and when we arrived we quickly realised it did completely... Read full review
- Bearwillow25Well appointedWednesday, 16th October 2019My husband and I had a lovely stay at Yew Tree Cottage. It is impeccably decorated and kept lovely and warm. It was bigger than I expected with a charming loving room. Gardens are beautiful and will... Read full review