Yew Tree Cottage is a delightful rural escape, ideally situated on the edge of the village of Wick halfway between the historic cities of Bath and Bristol seven miles away. The Annexe is well located with wonderful views over the countryside and is only 4 miles away from junction 17 of the M4.
The Annexe has recently been renovated and is set in beautiful gardens next to our main house. Completely refurbished to a high standard, professionally decorated and newly furnished. The Annexe has plenty of natural light. The property boasts quality furnishings, storage heaters, fully fitted kitchen with fridge, induction hob, oven and washing-machine. There is TV, digital radio and Wi-Fi. The bedroom has a double bed with lots of storage.
It is available for short term rentals.
The property is well situated for visiting the Cotswolds, Dyrham Park, Westonbirt Arboretum and attending events such as Badminton Horse Trial, the races at Bath race course and Tracy Park golf club.
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Visit England Gold Award 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Free car parking
- On-site parking or valet parking
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Driveway
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Oven / Cooker
- Washing Machine
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Sabina CLeeds, United KingdomBeautiful Bath WeekendMonday, 16th October 2023We stayed in this beautiful cottage (13th October - 16th October), for a long weekend in Bath. The cottage was stunning. Immaculately clean and beautifully styled. Large garden and lots of lovely... Read full review
- Kelly GExceptional Annex Yew Tree CottageSaturday, 2nd December 2023The Annex Yew Tree Cottage exceeded all expectations. The cottage was spacious, comfortable, clean and had all comforts of home away from home. The country side is beautiful and the property... Read full review
- WfamilyHantsHampshire, UKComfortable house for 2 with lovely large garden.Sunday, 18th February 2024Extremely comfortable house for two with lovely garden. Rural area but within easy reach of Bath or Bristol with Park & Ride. Read full review