Yew Tree Cottage is a delightful rural escape, ideally situated on the edge of the village of Wick halfway between the historic cities of Bath and Bristol seven miles away. The Annexe is well located with wonderful views over the countryside and is only 4 miles away from junction 17 of the M4.
The Annexe has recently been renovated and is set in beautiful gardens next to our main house. Completely refurbished to a high standard, professionally decorated and newly furnished. The Annexe has plenty of natural light. The property boasts quality furnishings, storage heaters, fully fitted kitchen with fridge, induction hob, oven and washing-machine. There is TV, digital radio and Wi-Fi. The bedroom has a double bed with lots of storage.
It is available for short term rentals.
The property is well situated for visiting the Cotswolds, Dyrham Park, Westonbirt Arboretum and attending events such as Badminton Horse Trial, the races at Bath race course and Tracy Park golf club.
- Free car parking
- On-site parking or valet parking
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Driveway
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Oven / Cooker
- Washing Machine
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- 19travel98London, United KingdomLovely!Friday, 10th November 2017Our stay was short and sweet but it was such a beautiful place! We were also shocked at how well equipped the annex was! Thoroughly enjoyed! Read full review
- Ian LHampshire, United KingdomBirthday weekend stayTuesday, 12th December 2017Well, what a great find this lovely well furnished was. Here for two nights at the end of Novemeber as aprt of a trip to Bath and Bristol, great quiet location, on the bus route to both if you want... Read full review
- Pathfinder757477Ideal location to chill and to be on the go for Bath/BristolMonday, 6th August 2018After a warm and friendly welcome by the owner we spent one week in the Yew tree cottage. It is a spacious and very well equipped flat for two persons in a calm area between Bristol and Bath. We... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 937 2382
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Visit England Gold Award 2016