Ibis Bristol Temple Meads is open for key workers and those on essential travel during this time. Please check their website for more information and to make a reservation.
Ibis Bristol Temple Meads is located within a short distance of Temple Meads railway station, a few minutes stroll to Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and walking distance to the city centre and Harbourside area.
Each of the 141 en-suite modern guestrooms has free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Enjoy breakfast or a meal at the restaurant located on the ground floor, as well as a nightcap in the friendly bar.
To access the hotel from Temple Meads station, follow the Temple Quay exit sign at the ticket hall, cross the car park and turn right, following the path across the metal footbridge and turn right to go around the construction site and reach the traffic lights. The hotel will be on your left.
The hotel is also easy to reach from Bristol Airport by bus "Airport Flyer" and M32 motorway. Preferred rates are available for our guests at Broad Plain car park, Old Bread Street, BS2 0FF.mi
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Budget Hotel AA Budget Hotel
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - 24 hours snack menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service - except Saturday & Sunday
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities - one meeting room for up to 10 persons - board room only
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Train station car park 2 minutes walk
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Radio in all bedrooms - radio on T.V
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Very Good662
- Passenger521374Trip Type:CouplesLike student accommodationWednesday, 15th September 2021The bed isn’t fixed & slides around the wooden floor. There was cobwebs on the ceiling & the toilet leaked. I wasn’t expecting 5 star accommodation but I could of got a reliable premier inn for a... Read full review
- Canada202020Peterborough, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessBusiness trip one nightThursday, 23rd September 2021The room was small. Twin beds and not a double . Furniture old and bedside shelve hanging off No air con and room hot . Unable to have window open as the street was noisy with students up until... Read full review
- DayTrip598270Trip Type:Friends getawayMrsSaturday, 25th September 2021Michael and dimitris are the best staff I have ever met. Made us feel welcome from the start and are such lovely kind people. They are a credit to your team! Very warm welcomes and made us feel very... Read full review