*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Ibis Bristol Temple Meads is located within a short distance of Temple Meads railway station, a few minutes stroll to Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and walking distance to the city centre and Harbourside area.
Each of the 141 en-suite modern guestrooms has free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Enjoy breakfast or a meal at the restaurant located on the ground floor, as well as a nightcap in the friendly bar.
To access the hotel from Temple Meads station, follow the Temple Quay exit sign at the ticket hall, cross the car park and turn right, following the path across the metal footbridge and turn right to go around the construction site and reach the traffic lights. The hotel will be on your left.
The hotel is also easy to reach from Bristol Airport by bus "Airport Flyer" and M32 motorway. Preferred rates are available for our guests at Broad Plain car park, Old Bread Street, BS2 0FF.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Budget Hotel AA Budget Hotel
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - 24 hours snack menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service - except Saturday & Sunday
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities - one meeting room for up to 10 persons - board room only
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Train station car park 2 minutes walk
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Radio in all bedrooms - radio on T.V
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Very Good659
- Matt SYeovil, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayIf you need the airport fine, if not better options availableSunday, 8th March 2020Context: late flight into Bristol, couldn't get train home so needed to stay overnight near the station ready for an early train. I have lived in Bristol twice and know the area well. OK, what a... Read full review
- Julie LCannock, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVery GoodTuesday, 10th March 2020Stayed for a night during a stag weekend and had a good stay Check in was quick and efficient and the room was a good size with comfortable beds The hotel is about 10 minutes walk from most of the... Read full review
- hetwinHelpful reservations teamThursday, 26th March 2020This was a failed visit due to the coronavirus situation, so I never got to stay. However, the hotel was professional in its correspondence and made the process of cancelling easy and stress-free. A... Read full review