Ibis Bristol Temple Meads is open for key workers and those on essential travel during this time. Please check their website for more information and to make a reservation.
Ibis Bristol Temple Meads is located within a short distance of Temple Meads railway station, a few minutes stroll to Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and walking distance to the city centre and Harbourside area.
Each of the 141 en-suite modern guestrooms has free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Enjoy breakfast or a meal at the restaurant located on the ground floor, as well as a nightcap in the friendly bar.
To access the hotel from Temple Meads station, follow the Temple Quay exit sign at the ticket hall, cross the car park and turn right, following the path across the metal footbridge and turn right to go around the construction site and reach the traffic lights. The hotel will be on your left.
The hotel is also easy to reach from Bristol Airport by bus "Airport Flyer" and M32 motorway. Preferred rates are available for our guests at Broad Plain car park, Old Bread Street, BS2 0FF.mi
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Budget Hotel AA Budget Hotel
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - 24 hours snack menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service - except Saturday & Sunday
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities - one meeting room for up to 10 persons - board room only
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Train station car park 2 minutes walk
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Radio in all bedrooms - radio on T.V
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Very Good661
- gobacksimonTrip Type:BusinessQuestioning hygiene standards during pandemicSaturday, 26th December 2020The ceiling above my bed was covered in dust. The friendly skeleton crew did their best, and gave me another room, but this was unsettling and the manager (online) didn't meet my expectations. A poor... Read full review
- JobmbimuTrip Type:BusinessReceptionist was rudeThursday, 11th February 2021The hotel and the room were clean and in a very quiet area. But the receptionist was rude and not kind when talking to me. Her face expression was horrible and like didn’t want answer and talk to... Read full review
- halteres2017Manchester, United KingdomConvenient locationThursday, 18th February 2021Although Accor describes this hotel as Ibis Budget its features are equal to those of a more substantial hotel. The foyer area ; the bar ; the general standard of maintenance ; cleanliness ; and... Read full review