Ibis Bristol Temple Meads is open for key workers and those on essential travel during this time. Please check their website for more information and to make a reservation.
Ibis Bristol Temple Meads is located within a short distance of Temple Meads railway station, a few minutes stroll to Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and walking distance to the city centre and Harbourside area.
Each of the 141 en-suite modern guestrooms has free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Enjoy breakfast or a meal at the restaurant located on the ground floor, as well as a nightcap in the friendly bar.
To access the hotel from Temple Meads station, follow the Temple Quay exit sign at the ticket hall, cross the car park and turn right, following the path across the metal footbridge and turn right to go around the construction site and reach the traffic lights. The hotel will be on your left.
The hotel is also easy to reach from Bristol Airport by bus "Airport Flyer" and M32 motorway. Preferred rates are available for our guests at Broad Plain car park, Old Bread Street, BS2 0FF.mi
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Budget Hotel AA Budget Hotel
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - 24 hours snack menu
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service - except Saturday & Sunday
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities - one meeting room for up to 10 persons - board room only
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Train station car park 2 minutes walk
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Radio in all bedrooms - radio on T.V
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Very Good660
- SlimmingworldmomIlfracombe, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBest bed everWednesday, 21st October 2020We stayed over night and booked with booking.com Use your sat nav as you’ll never find it. We were greeted by a very polite receptionist who have us the card to the room. Yes the rooms are very... Read full review
- S MTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat StaySunday, 8th November 2020Thank you for the excellent service by the staff here I would like to thank Ross and management in particular for helping me with my requests.The rooms were very clean I wanted 2 rooms one with 2... Read full review
- gobacksimonTrip Type:BusinessQuestioning hygiene standards during pandemicSaturday, 26th December 2020The ceiling above my bed was covered in dust. The friendly skeleton crew did their best, and gave me another room, but this was unsettling and the manager (online) didn't meet my expectations. A poor... Read full review