Novotel Bristol Centre has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
The Novotel Bristol Centre hotel is ideally located for those travelling for business or pleasure. Being just a few minutes from the city’s central railway station, Bristol Temple Meads, it is within easy walking distance from all central areas, including the Harbourside, Old City and the shopping districts of Broadmead and Cabot Circus. So whether you’re working in Bristol or are seeking entertainment in the city’s vibrant nightlife, this hotel offers the lot. Car parking is also available at the hotel.
Novotel Bristol Centre has 131 modern guest rooms, each equipped with wireless internet and satellite television. Other highlights of the hotel include an on-site fitness centre, the relaxing bar area (with Sky Sports showing) and the Gourmet Bar and Restaurant, where you’ll find a great range of international cuisine served for both lunch and dinner.
NB - Executive rooms have additional services – Nespresso Coffee machine, robes, slippers, complimentary mineral water, additional guest supplies, Bose sound speaker.
The hotel is ideal for families, too, with both family and interconnecting rooms available. An Xbox is located in reception to occupy busy hands and the Elements restaurant has a dedicated children’s menu, as well as plenty of choice for the grown-ups.
There are accessible rooms for visitors with specific mobility needs, but it’s recommended that you contact the hotel directly to ensure that these rooms are available for your required travel date(s).
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Ensuite (Room Only)||£85.00 per room (room only)|
*Children 16 years and younger stay free of charge on a bed & breakfast basis when sharing their parents room (up-to a maximum of two)
- YouTube video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Additional meal details - Any special diets catered for, with 1 week's prior notification.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Full English and continental.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Push chairs available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Spa Facilities
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Sauna - and Steam Room
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 150 spaces available beneath hotel, 0-2 hours - £5, 2-10 hours - £8, 10-24 hours £10
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Christmas/New Year Programme
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Very Good785
- PembertonabcCoventry, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat stayFriday, 2nd July 2021Stayed with my wife for 3 midweek nights. Check in was friendly with a map provided and sights we might like to see highlighted. The room was ideal, fully matching what I had requested in advance of... Read full review
- 25shanebSwindon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellentSaturday, 10th July 2021Was greeted with a smile and a very helpful young lady.. we had 8 rooms booked but we were able to check in early to a few of them so we had some bag storage whilst we went off to do stag... Read full review
- Freedom57873465032Trip Type:BusinessDisappointed from start to finish! :(Thursday, 22nd July 2021I rarely leave reviews, however unfortunately felt the need on this occasion! Receptionist was unaware of my reservation and prepayment on arrival and insisted on taking a pre-auth for the current... Read full review