Due to current Government guidelines, Novotel Bristol is temporarily closed until further notice. Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly. They apologise for the inconvenience cause and look forward to welcoming you back shortly.
The Novotel Bristol Centre hotel is ideally located for those travelling for business or pleasure. Being just a few minutes from the city’s central railway station, Bristol Temple Meads, it is within easy walking distance from all central areas, including the Harbourside, Old City and the shopping districts of Broadmead and Cabot Circus. So whether you’re working in Bristol or are seeking entertainment in the city’s vibrant nightlife, this hotel offers the lot. Car parking is also available at the hotel.
Novotel Bristol Centre has 131 modern guest rooms, each equipped with wireless internet and satellite television. Other highlights of the hotel include an on-site fitness centre, the relaxing bar area (with Sky Sports showing) and the Gourmet Bar and Restaurant, where you’ll find a great range of international cuisine served for both lunch and dinner.
NB - Executive rooms have additional services – Nespresso Coffee machine, robes, slippers, complimentary mineral water, additional guest supplies, Bose sound speaker.
The hotel is ideal for families, too, with both family and interconnecting rooms available. An Xbox is located in reception to occupy busy hands and the Elements restaurant has a dedicated children’s menu, as well as plenty of choice for the grown-ups.
There are accessible rooms for visitors with specific mobility needs, but it’s recommended that you contact the hotel directly to ensure that these rooms are available for your required travel date(s).
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Ensuite (Room Only)||£85.00 per room (room only)|
*Children 16 years and younger stay free of charge on a bed & breakfast basis when sharing their parents room (up-to a maximum of two)
- YouTube video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Additional meal details - Any special diets catered for, with 1 week's prior notification.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Full English and continental.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Push chairs available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Spa Facilities
- Wedding Venue
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Sauna - and Steam Room
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 150 spaces available beneath hotel, 0-2 hours - £5, 2-10 hours - £8, 10-24 hours £10
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Christmas/New Year Programme
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Very Good781
- lore_oli93London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat hotel and amazing serviceSunday, 25th October 2020I came to Novotel Bristol Centre with some friends to spend the weekend. The whole experience was perfect, our rooms were nice and spacious. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful all the... Read full review
- RMcC1899Oxford, United KingdomGreat centrally located hotelThursday, 29th October 2020The hotel is centrally located within an easy walk of the city centre. There is a secure car park under the hotel. The rooms are quiet and clean. The staff were friendly. There is a good bar and... Read full review
- Alison BBarnstaple, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGood hotel, easy walk to Bristol centre.Sunday, 27th December 2020I stayed here for a weekend conference (at a different venue) and it was ideally located just a ten minute walk from the heart of Bristol. I had no problem parking my car in the underground car park... Read full review