Future Inns Bristol Cabot Circus Hotel
Tel: +44 (0)845 094 5588
Future Inn Bristol Cabot Circus Hotel has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
The hotels Canadian roots are shown throughout all of the 149 spacious bedrooms. You can expect 4-star quality throughout plus large Canadian beds and soft furnishings. All rooms are en-suite and have a bath or shower room.
Perks include free parking at Cabot Circus and free WiFi throughout the hotel. Guests can also make use of the extra luxuries including complimentary robe and slippers in your room, plus home away from home services such as the guest laundry room, ice bucket with wine glasses and ice machines you can help yourself too, and vegan friendly toiletries.
The hotel is in the heart of the city centre, opposite the highly popular Cabot Circus shopping centre, and is ideal for families, couples, groups or business travellers.
Bristol is an excellent place for families. From tots to teens, there really is something for all ages. Our Superior Double bedroom, which has two queen-sized beds, can sleep up to four guests. Making them perfect for families. The City rooms also interconnect. A City King links into a City Twin, which has two single beds.
The accessible bedrooms are often given high praise. In fact, the Disabled Reviewers gave the hotel 9/10 for accessibility and customer service. The rooms have ample turning space for wheelchairs and the much-needed walk-in shower room, with a lowered sink and towel rail to keep things within easy reach. Many of the rooms are on the ground floor. However, if you need to go up in the lift, the large corridors and wide doors are easy to navigate along.
Stags and Hens
Bristol is the unofficial capital of the west country and so has the best nightlife and stag do activities for miles around. The most popular bedroom type for a stag or hen weekend is the Superior Double Room, which has two large double beds. Our City Twin Rooms have two single beds, and some of these rooms interconnect with the City King Room which has a king size bed. The Superior King Rooms can also sleep four adults on a king size bed and a double sofa bed.
The hotel is opposite the entrance to Cabot Circus, just a 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station, 20-minutes’ drive from Bristol Airport and easy access to the M4, M32 and M5. The hotel’s central location makes it the perfect base for both business and leisure travellers alike to explore the city's myriad attractions, events and entertainment.
Chophouse Bar & Restaurant
Chophouse Bar and Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and an evening a-la-carte menu. It serves soul-satisfying food gaining inspiration from the hotels Canadian and North American heritage. The team pride themselves on using the best fresh and local ingredients and in doing so the restaurant has gained an excellent reputation for being the perfect setting for a family celebration, catch up with friends, client meeting or an intimate dinner for two. The bar is also ideal for after work or pre-theatre drinks with a wide range of beer, lager, wine or cocktails as well as a choice of soft drinks too.
Jazz at Future Inns
Thursday nights are dedicated to Jazz at Future Inn Bristol, with live music gigs from local and internationally known jazz artists, duos, ensembles and groups. The performance space was purpose-built for live music events, it has sophisticated lighting and a view of the stage from wherever you choose to sit in the room. Performances start from 8.30pm with tickets from £10 per person and from £5 for students.
Looking for a getaway during the festive season or looking for a hotel where your friends and family can stay? The hotel is also ideally based for hitting the Boxing Day sales in Cabot Circus. Whether it's a girly get together, reunion with friends, night out with colleagues or a lunch with family the spacious bedrooms can help to keep the festivities.
Conferences, weddings & Christmas parties
You may also like
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 28th Jan 2022
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 29th Jan 2022
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£64.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£64.00 per person (room only)|
|Disabled Double En-Suite||£64.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Superior En-Suite||£64.00 per room (room only)|
|King Room En-Suite||£64.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegetarians - and vegans
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Can be supplied on request
- Food/bottle warming available
- Highchair - Can be supplied on requests
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - Only Guide Dogs
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Czech spoken
- French spoken
- Hungarian spoken
- Italian spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Welsh spoken
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - free parking for overnight guests at Cabot Circus
- On site parking - Limited parking for disabled guests.
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good1452
- akalander85Bristol, United KingdomExcellent location, great hotelTuesday, 25th January 2022This hotel provides a great service + it's only few steps from the city centre (Cabot Circus) While at the same time you can have a full night of sleep because it is quite and the bed is comfortable... Read full review
- asteve958321Guildford, United KingdomExcellent findTuesday, 25th January 2022We wanted a central spot with parking and were very impressed with the Future Inn. A very warm welcome and assistance to guide us to the car park next door. There is an area to the rear to arrive and... Read full review
- SaraL4794Future inn BristolWednesday, 26th January 2022Booked Their King Suite for my boyfriends birthday, openeing door was met with a very stained brown carpet and extractor not working in bathroom. we stayed in room 101 which is unfortunately right... Read full review