Cabot Circus is the exciting new heart of Bristol with fabulous shopping, enticing eateries, vibrant bars and a cinema. The beautiful Harbourside area is 5 minutes stroll and Bristol Temple Meads train station just 15 minutes away.
Their apartments have a choice of 1 or 2 double bedrooms. Each apartment features open plan kitchen/living room with dining area furnished in a cool, contemporary style and is fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
Guests visiting Bristol for business stay close to your workplace and enjoy the comfort and convenience of your own home from home. Bristol is a wonderful city to explore on time off and you have it all on your doorstep when staying in Cabot Circus!
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 16th Oct 2019
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 17th Oct 2019
- No. of Nights:
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages welcome - 2 bedroom apartments are great for families
- Linen provided
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- Off site parking - Closest car park - NCP Broadmead
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good27
- SawWiltsSwindon, United KingdomEXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - LOVELY APARTMENTSaturday, 31st August 2019I was attending an event in Bristol for my 19th Birthday so we booked this apartment for me and my fiancée and 2 friends. We booked it via Booking.com and sometimes picking up the keys can be tricky... Read full review
- Debbie MFarnborough, United KingdomAwful ServiceSaturday, 21st September 2019Having booked months in advance and expalined at the time I had mobility issues the booking was confirmed. 3 DAys before the trip I recieved a phone call to say they dont have any ground floor... Read full review
- Ray MFarnborough, United KingdomDon't trust your bookings to them if you have mobility issuesSunday, 22nd September 2019Can't really write about the apartment because we never got that far. My wife booked quite a while ago in advance and stated that she had mobility issues. They took the booking assuring her that... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4800