PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot Circus
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4800
Cabot Circus is the exciting new heart of Bristol with fabulous shopping, enticing eateries, vibrant bars and a cinema. The beautiful Harbourside area is 5 minutes stroll and Bristol Temple Meads train station just 15 minutes away.
Their apartments have a choice of 1 or 2 double bedrooms. Each apartment features open plan kitchen/living room with dining area furnished in a cool, contemporary style and is fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
Guests visiting Bristol for business stay close to your workplace and enjoy the comfort and convenience of your own home from home. Bristol is a wonderful city to explore on time off and you have it all on your doorstep when staying in Cabot Circus!
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
Rest assured all the aspects that make a stay at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Cabot Circus so enjoyable will remain in place. Please follow this link to read about their efforts to help you 'Stay Safe'.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 4th July 2022
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 5th July 2022
- No. of Nights:
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages welcome - 2 bedroom apartments are great for families
- Linen provided
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- Off site parking - Closest car park - NCP Broadmead
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good29
- herbie6789Cwmbran, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAvoid disappointment and book somewhere elseFriday, 26th November 2021Booked these apartments to spend some family time, shopping and visiting the Christmas market, we were due a 1 night break on Sunday the 28th nov, and 2 days before I have literally just had a... Read full review
- K52OQcharliesTrip Type:Solo travelJoke place, AVOIDWednesday, 23rd February 2022DO NOT BOOK unless you get it VERY VERY CHEAP There are many alternatives to this terrible place. Flats are in a right state, almost all equipment broken and dangerous. Electric sockets... Read full review
- R5746VEsophiejTrip Type:FamilyHuge disappointment -Sunday, 27th February 2022Having booked 3 apartments in November, for 10 of us to visit during February half term, we were excited to visit. We'd spent a lot on theatre tickets, pre paid activities and parking. Imagine our... Read full review