PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot Circus
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4800
Cabot Circus is the exciting new heart of Bristol with fabulous shopping, enticing eateries, vibrant bars and a cinema. The beautiful Harbourside area is 5 minutes stroll and Bristol Temple Meads train station just 15 minutes away.
Their apartments have a choice of 1 or 2 double bedrooms. Each apartment features open plan kitchen/living room with dining area furnished in a cool, contemporary style and is fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
Guests visiting Bristol for business stay close to your workplace and enjoy the comfort and convenience of your own home from home. Bristol is a wonderful city to explore on time off and you have it all on your doorstep when staying in Cabot Circus!
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 30th Mar 2020
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 31st Mar 2020
- No. of Nights:
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages welcome - 2 bedroom apartments are great for families
- Linen provided
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- Off site parking - Closest car park - NCP Broadmead
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good28
- EstebanBelgradoBelgrade, SerbiaDecent accommodation, minimum of serviceSunday, 16th February 2020Apartments are conveniently located close to bus station and in the middle of the shopping area. Actually, they are in the middle of the shopping center. Our 2-bedroom apartment was quite big and... Read full review
- lucyannb2019Perfect hen party accommodation!Monday, 17th February 2020Easy to book, friendly to deal with and when we arrived we weren't disappointed. The apartments are really nice and we were able to gather as a group as well as have our own space. A special mention... Read full review
- Taylorneale13Trip Type:CouplesLovely staySunday, 22nd March 2020Lovely stay, only problem was my boiler not working so no heating and no hot water couldn’t have a shower or wash my hands with warm water. Room was freezing cold all night. Second stay first stay I... Read full review