Cabot Circus is the exciting new heart of Bristol with fabulous shopping, enticing eateries, vibrant bars and a cinema. The beautiful Harbourside area is 5 minutes stroll and Bristol Temple Meads train station just 15 minutes away.
Their apartments have a choice of 1 or 2 double bedrooms. Each apartment features open plan kitchen/living room with dining area furnished in a cool, contemporary style and is fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
Guests visiting Bristol for business stay close to your workplace and enjoy the comfort and convenience of your own home from home. Bristol is a wonderful city to explore on time off and you have it all on your doorstep when staying in Cabot Circus!
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 27th Aug 2019
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 28th Aug 2019
- No. of Nights:
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages welcome - 2 bedroom apartments are great for families
- Linen provided
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- Off site parking - Closest car park - NCP Broadmead
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good27
- GillyPNorthEastCoastNorth East CoastExcellentMonday, 6th May 2019Just the job for a small group staying in central Bristol for a few days. Self catering with adequate kitchenette altho cafetiere would have been welcomed and egg cups. Two bathrooms, one double, one... Read full review
- Dad_Of_One_2010Gloucestershire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFantasticSunday, 19th May 2019These suites are great for people who want to have some space around them. Ideal for couples, friends and families they have a kitchen, lounge, and separate bedrooms. They really are a home from... Read full review
- ShellBrooksManchester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySuper apartment in a super locationSaturday, 1st June 2019The two bedroom apartment we stayed in was super. We stayed for one night and found the location was ideal for us, right in the centre which was great for shopping, eating out and a visit to the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4800