PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot Circus
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4800
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot Circus has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Rest assured all the aspects that make a stay at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Cabot Circus so enjoyable will remain in place. Please follow this link to read about their efforts to help you 'Stay Safe'.
Cabot Circus is the exciting new heart of Bristol with fabulous shopping, enticing eateries, vibrant bars and a cinema. The beautiful Harbourside area is 5 minutes stroll and Bristol Temple Meads train station just 15 minutes away.
Their apartments have a choice of 1 or 2 double bedrooms. Each apartment features open plan kitchen/living room with dining area furnished in a cool, contemporary style and is fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
Guests visiting Bristol for business stay close to your workplace and enjoy the comfort and convenience of your own home from home. Bristol is a wonderful city to explore on time off and you have it all on your doorstep when staying in Cabot Circus!
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages welcome - 2 bedroom apartments are great for families
- Linen provided
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- Off site parking - Closest car park - NCP Broadmead
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good29
- elevenelevencornishCornwall, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLong weekend away!Tuesday, 17th August 2021Good points... Great location. Ideal for weekend exploring Bristol, shopping, eating out. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Ideal place if you like to people watch. Windows fairly good at blocking... Read full review
- I4789IGracheldTrip Type:Friends getawayDO NOT BOOK THESE APARTMENTSSunday, 12th September 2021They moved us to a different hotel with 48 hours notice, where we had no cooking facilities and grown adults were asked to sleep on a sofa bed. We had booked months in advance a weekend away for 11... Read full review
- herbie6789Cwmbran, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAvoid disappointment and book somewhere elseFriday, 26th November 2021Booked these apartments to spend some family time, shopping and visiting the Christmas market, we were due a 1 night break on Sunday the 28th nov, and 2 days before I have literally just had a... Read full review