PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot Circus
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4800
Despite government lockdown restrictions, PREMIER SUITES PLUS Cabot Circus are pleased to remain open for all essential travel, including educational, construction, medical and business reasons. Rest assured all the aspects that make a stay at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Cabot Circus so enjoyable will remain in place. Please follow this link to read about their efforts to help you 'Stay Safe'.
Cabot Circus is the exciting new heart of Bristol with fabulous shopping, enticing eateries, vibrant bars and a cinema. The beautiful Harbourside area is 5 minutes stroll and Bristol Temple Meads train station just 15 minutes away.
Their apartments have a choice of 1 or 2 double bedrooms. Each apartment features open plan kitchen/living room with dining area furnished in a cool, contemporary style and is fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
Guests visiting Bristol for business stay close to your workplace and enjoy the comfort and convenience of your own home from home. Bristol is a wonderful city to explore on time off and you have it all on your doorstep when staying in Cabot Circus!
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages welcome - 2 bedroom apartments are great for families
- Linen provided
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Close to all major travel routes
- Off site parking - Closest car park - NCP Broadmead
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good28
- lucyannb2019Perfect hen party accommodation!Monday, 17th February 2020Easy to book, friendly to deal with and when we arrived we weren't disappointed. The apartments are really nice and we were able to gather as a group as well as have our own space. A special mention... Read full review
- Taylorneale13Trip Type:CouplesLovely staySunday, 22nd March 2020Lovely stay, only problem was my boiler not working so no heating and no hot water couldn’t have a shower or wash my hands with warm water. Room was freezing cold all night. Second stay first stay I... Read full review
- Isaacjones2203Catterall, United KingdomGreat for familiesWednesday, 17th February 2021Stayed here last August with the family and great place. Clean and handy for local attractions. COVID policies very good and felt very safe. Check in process straight forward and easy to find. Look... Read full review